What's new

sub ohm ohm meter.

Raguri Measuring the difference between, say 0.0078 ohm and 0.0085 ohm is nigh on impossible.
I mean, just a slight movement of your probes will cause the resistance to jump all over the place.

Rags dude ive told you before, you fucking scare the shit outta me!

And I don't scare easy

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Rags dude ive told you before, you fucking scare the shit outta me!

And I don't scare easy

I have plans for vapefest that will scare the Crap out of you, and possibly bring.your lungs up... ;)

Should I wear a belt? I'm worried...

Yep...
Lets just say I'm gonna have a challenge for people that even I can't manage...
Sub ohm to the limit, then 24mg chilli juice ;)
The winner, gets the dripper.

Yep...
Lets just say I'm gonna have a challenge for people that even I can't manage...
Sub ohm to the limit, then 24mg chilli juice ;)
The winner, gets the dripper.

I never back down from a challenge no matter how stupid xD, ill have to make sure the GF isn't around, shes a worrier :-P

Multimeter reads to 0.0 , which isn't good enough for me :(
Gonna start really pushing the boat out soon now the mephisto is in the UK, so want something with .000 ideally, even if i have to build it...

Raggers me old fruit, multimeters will show 0.0 until you read a resistance, at which point it will autorange to the most appropriate setting, the more numbers to the left of the point the fewer to the right but most will read loads under ten ohms as n.nnn. Theyre also more likely to be accurate to within a few percent...

I never back down from a challenge no matter how stupid xD, ill have to make sure the GF isn't around, shes a worrier :-P

Oh boy this will be fun ;D

Raggers me old fruit, multimeters will show 0.0 until you read a resistance, at which point it will autorange to the most appropriate setting, the more numbers to the left of the point the fewer to the right but most will read loads under ten ohms as n.nnn. Theyre also more likely to be accurate to within a few percent...

Most do, mine doesn't :(. I know what I'm using isn't exactly 0.1... but no matter what I do, it shows as 0.1. Think dad bought me a cheap one. Voltage wise, spot on, resistance of sensible stuff, spot on... haha

Back
Top Bottom