Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caesar's palace

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • The real mccoil

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep - Elitist must be removed!
You can all be Wankers, Chunts and all round general Chundermuttons, but we're not having Obscenities like "Elitist" round here thank you! Next thing you know people will be voting Conservative and reading the Daily Mail!!!!!!!!
:lol1::lol1::lol1:

chundermuttons....new one on me

I would like to add one more alternative name. Yes, i know it's very very late but it came to me today in a fit of concrete.

The Forbidden Zone

Where we can speak of that which we speak not of.

ClickHandler.ashx

Last edited:
I would like to add one more alternative name. Yes, i know it's very very late but it came to me today in a fit of concrete.

The Forbidden Zone

Where we can speak of that which we speak not of.

ClickHandler.ashx

Yet another awesome suggestion but unfortunately with only 15 minutes till the poll ends I think it might be a tad late to add it in :(

Oh shit, I dozed off and missed the end of the poll! Oh well better late than never! Firstly a big thanks must go out to everyone who voted and an even bigger thanks has to go to everyone who came up with the brilliant suggestions for new names. You are all awesome. So without further ado I'm pleased to announce the new name is........Elitist wankers!......oh wait, nope that's not right.....welcome to The connoisseurs club! Give me a few minutes to get it changed over properly.

I wasn't gunning for that one but now i see it again, i'm cool with that, it's unoffensive. Thanks Moderators & all.

Just stumbled across this old thread while looking for something else. Two years before Boaty McBoatface...we always were ahead of the curve!
And you were wrong, Elitist Wankers is still funny.

At least the name wasn’t changed for the ‘super secret inner circle club of divine vapers’ hidden section.

Back
Top Bottom