• Dr zaius' hangout

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caesar's palace

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • The real mccoil

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted "Elitist wankers" purely on the fact I found it funny, and would have no problem if I was part of it.
As I am not, and some of those who are, are a touch more sensitive, could you please cancel my vote @Purplefowler?

I doubt that people have voted for it out of malice, but it is a possibility, I guess.
Perhaps the vote should have been closed to group members, in the first place.
Done :)

Ok, I admit it, I voted Elitist Wankers. I did it because I found it amusing, it was before I read that folks may be getting their knickers in a knot over it and I'm not changing it so ner. I am a grown up, I imagine most if not all of the users on here are grown ups and can take a bit of light hearted muck chucking.

I don't think that people with originals are actually Elitist Wankers, hell I even have a couple amongst the clones that I use because I work in a manual job and can't afford to ruin £200 worth of kit every couple of months.

Take a chill pill, roll with the punches, and if it helps.....it ain't gonna be voted in anyway :P

I also thought it amusing, just didn't want it to win as the name for here:P

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Put a bit more thourght into this since i voted. I think "elitest...." is a humourus name for the thread however is it will cause issues for current and certianly for new members I think it should be withdrawn.

POTV is know for being clone friendly which I think is a good thing, but for new comers and other vapers looking in it could make vapers think POTV is pro clone, and anti origanal when POTV is actually pro vaping, in all its guises.

The more I think about it the more I think "eliletist......" will cause harm to POTV in time, with its members and with modders, vendors ect.

Put another way If there were to be a new section for just clones would a simaler name be acceptable ? somthing that suggested clones were for the people who could not afford the "real thing" or "the pretenders" ect. I think not, as this would not be a true reflection of POTV values, and neither do I think "eliteist wankers" is.

I do think it's funny but the joke will not be funny forever, and lots of people wont "get it"

So as I don't have a "sence of humor" I think it should be withdrawn as it's not in thwe sprit of the site.

Oh and kudos to the mods for giving the membership the chance to choose, but like in the recent euro elections maybe the membership don't really know whats best.

Tbh even if it does win, I'm not sure we could have a section with that much of an obscenity in the title. I'm in a quandary now because if I remove that option it doesn't seem fair on the folks who voted for it but on the other hand I do agree with the sentiment shown so far and jeffhds summed it up perfectly when it comes to new members who don't know what a bunch of general loons and oddballs we all are! We only threw this open to you guys to be nice and to be fair :(

So...

Are you suggesting removing the word "Elitist"?

I don't find it offensive, but I'm new here so what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

So...

Are you suggesting removing the word "Elitist"?

I don't find it offensive, but I'm new here so what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Yep - Elitist must be removed!
You can all be Wankers, Chunts and all round general Chundermuttons, but we're not having Obscenities like "Elitist" round here thank you! Next thing you know people will be voting Conservative and reading the Daily Mail!!!!!!!!
:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Next thing you know people will be voting Conservative and reading the Daily Mail!!!!!!!!

mr+t+cease+thine+jibber+jabber+1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom