• Dr zaius' hangout

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caesar's palace

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • The real mccoil

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it's not a stupid question, then why does the forum even need a name change?

Connoisseur suggests snobbery, whilst wankers is clearly offensive to some users.

How about an option to just let sleeping dogs lie, not massage anyone's ego but at the same time not offend anyone either?

Genuine Modz

sorry didnt make the list :) but wankers did go figure.

If it's not a stupid question, then why does the forum even need a name change?

Connoisseur suggests snobbery, whilst wankers is clearly offensive to some users.

How about an option to just let sleeping dogs lie, not massage anyone's ego but at the same time not offend anyone either?
Enough people asked for it to be changed as they felt uncomfortable with it. All the names were put forward by the members and the final say will be chosen by the members. No egos involved, just trying to listen to what the majority want and making the most of the democratic process.
If anyone doesn't like the front runners, all they have to do is get voting!

I thought it was a civilized enough request to begin with to change the name & the suggestion part was a good laugh, i just can't see why elitist wankers would even be put there in the poll to begin with, it was clearly a joke as a suggestion in the first place. Should those of us who like original gear for it's charms start to sneer at people who don't then ?

I help people in the beginner section with any gear they like & i can't remember the last time i ever called anyone a Burberry chav stick ! I'm not part of any wars, i just like what i like & see the ethics as making sense. To each their own & me...Mine.
:thankssign::giverose:

I liked the name as it was.

The vApe pit was a good name and I would've voted to keep it.

But since that wasn't an option I voted Silverback Saloon and Caesar's palace as they are in keeping with the ape theme.

As part of my newly realised, pink power, ie, empathy, I implore you all for the sake of the human race, stop analyzing the peanuts in shit, get over your periods, and vote, you great, stinking twats :giverose:

Ooooh, my uncle didn't buy me a bike when I was a feotus, why did he hateeee me? Oooooh, the priest showed me no affection at all, why am I sooo uglyyyyy? Oooohhhhhhh, I won a million pounds, the day after I married Uma Thurman, why did they deem it necessary to make a second volume of Kill Bill???? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhh, ooohhhhhhhhhh, gakkkk, bleurgh, grgrgrgrgrle.

Peace, twonk army:lucky:

47525495.jpg

Last edited:
I voted "Elitist wankers" purely on the fact I found it funny, and would have no problem if I was part of it.
As I am not, and some of those who are, are a touch more sensitive, could you please cancel my vote Purplefowler?

I doubt that people have voted for it out of malice, but it is a possibility, I guess.
Perhaps the vote should have been closed to group members, in the first place.

C'mon, it's not a group & all that's blown over now.

ClickHandler.ashx

"Even though we're different, we can still get along" Said the soup dragon with his gold elitist twat tankard.

Back
Top Bottom