What's new

0.8mm kanthal

At these power levels be very careful with the duty cycle. While the cell can handle the pulse current, let it cool off before you fire it again. Preferably out of the mod.

Such heavy drains will shorten the life of the cell. I can see the impedance of my cells that have been abused (Origin mod fire button lockout is not entirely reliable) rising. Eventually this will render then useless for vaping.

k thanks.

well :)

interesting vape that.
sparkyjuice I dont do videos but just for you I did record it with my phone just need to figure out wtf to do with it now as it 200meg will have a fiddle.

I'll just upload to dropbox no faff, not sure how well a 200meg mp4 will stream for people, im running 120meg broadband so shouldnt take long to put up, anyone that does vids got a good free app for running videos through?

I'm not putting it on youtube :)

At these power levels be very careful with the duty cycle. While the cell can handle the pulse current, let it cool off before you fire it again. Preferably out of the mod.

Such heavy drains will shorten the life of the cell. I can see the impedance of my cells that have been abused (Origin mod fire button lockout is not entirely reliable) rising. Eventually this will render then useless for vaping.

understood and thanks for the post appreciated, not a cloud chaser here tbh this was just a quick try then back to my normal 0.8 > 1.5 builds.

understood and thanks for the post appreciated, not a cloud chaser here tbh this was just a quick try then back to my normal 0.8 > 1.5 builds.

while you were doing that I got thru' almost 2ml of powwow
think I'll keep the kraken build till Thursday night....the smoking shed won't know what's hit it !

while you were doing that I got thru' almost 2ml of powwow
think I'll keep the kraken build till Thursday night....the smoking shed won't know what's hit it !

Oh God, I'm banned from a smoking shelter at college even though they've told me I HAVE to vape there. Apparently, clouding out a 3 walled shelter isn't nice... ;)
Serves them right for forcing.me there. All the students I was with found.it hilarious xD

Oh God, I'm banned from a smoking shelter at college even though they've told me I HAVE to vape there. Apparently, clouding out a 3 walled shelter isn't nice... ;)
Serves them right for forcing.me there. All the students I was with found.it hilarious xD

I've got to put up with 2nd hand ciggie smoke.....so...muahahaha
powwow like it or lump it

to save bogging down the cloud off vid thread, build still in, not exactly chain vaping it for battery but other than the alarming loud sizzzle of juice going this is a really nice vape lol cant see the battery lasting long.

Edit no heat at all in the Akuma mod, must be a hard ass pirate :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom