What's new

EFEST Purple VS Sony VTC4

I have the HE2s and can't tell the difference from my VTC4s other than in capacity at 0.2 ohms.

Mind, at those ohms the difference is primarily in the length of the coughing fit if I try lung hits.

Thanks for the info, will def have to give them a go, been there with the coughing fits, I use to run my coils with a kick2 and a 18490 IMR, got the Sony and Efests this week, swapped out the kick/18490 combo, and I did cough, ever so slightly, took it like a man, shrugged it off, that's only coz I was in the smoking area LOL.

I don't think I can justify anymore batteries at the mo, got 6x18650's 4x18500's and 3x18350's.... Suppose I could maybe have acouple more 18650's for the when the Hana turns up...

Cheers

DGT

I dont dare count my cells. Off the top of my head

16 samsung protected icr18650 28a
4 samsung unprotected icr18650 30a
4 keeppower protected 3400
4 samsung inr18650 15m
2 samsung inr18650 20r
2 sony vct4
4 Panasonic ncr18650pd
4 Panasonic ncr18650pf
6 26700 molicells
4 26650 king kongs
4 trustfire 26650 flames
6 32650 feilong 6000mah
5 18350 cells
2 14500 efests

I kind of use quite a few li ion cells lol

The lg he2's are next on my radar but to be honest, for vaping I find the samsung inr cells to be just about the best, I hover around .2ohm and they hold their voltage under load better than pretty much anything, hence why they are commonly used in power tools.

The molicells are monsters for round cells, the blow the sony 26650 cells out of the water and will be getting a mod made to use them at some point.

Friend of mine is a touch and battery supplier, he has both in stock and after loads of testing reckons both are the same cells comparing the efest purple and the vtc 4 30amp. Make what you will but I have both and find both last as long as each other and give the same vapor experience.

No more on this from me.

By the way no one seems to mention the LG batteries. Which I find the best.

LGDBHE21865

Friend of mine is a touch and battery supplier, he has both in stock and after loads of testing reckons both are the same cells comparing the efest purple and the vtc 4 30amp. Make what you will but I have both and find both last as long as each other and give the same vapor experience.

No more on this from me.

I doubt that to be correct i'm afraid. efest just wrap cells and don't mess with the cell itself, VTC4 have a three tabbed contact at the top and efest have five tabs, VTC5 also have three tabs.

Now compare them directly to the LG HE2 and you will see that visually they are identical, no other cell shares such a physical similarity. Efest 35A purples also share the same specification as the LG.

Last edited:
Lime I said, I'm no authority on batteries. Just going on someone who is. And experience.

Ask me about cars no probs. (With in reason).

I'm pretty sure the efest 30a purples are sonys and the 35a purples are lg cells.

Personally I prefer to forgo the purple wrapper, I much prefer manufacturer cells to rewraps.

Back
Top Bottom