What's new

0.8mm kanthal

dread to think what the inevitable dry hit would be like !
BTW 0.3 at 4.2V is 58Watts

Would be enough to make you want to quit vaping and start smoking :)

and aye when this madness brighened up my dull afternoon I pulled my awr18490 and stuffed a sony vtc5 in before i forgot :)

Would be enough to make you want to quit vaping and start smoking :)

and aye when this madness brighened up my dull afternoon I pulled my awr18490 and stuffed a sony vtc5 in before i forgot :)

starting to get worried there mate
thought you'd put another parallel in the other side and passed out !

@sparkyjuice I probably will bang another one in mate, preferably before I have a beer not building one of them on wifebeater :), and vape it a bit then pull it all out and consider the itch has been scratched then go back to sommit a little more affordable and easier for me to see my tv. :)

EDIT I really like the way its just instant mega vape though these coils go from stone cold to lighthouse the second you press the button.

@sparkyjuice I probably will bang another one in mate, preferably before I have a beer not building one of them on wifebeater :), and vape it a bit then pull it all out and consider the itch has been scratched then go back to sommit a little more affordable and easier for me to see my tv. :)

EDIT I really like the way its just instant mega vape though these coils go from stone cold to lighthouse the second you press the button.

fuckin' rocks the kraken.......
may take off copper nemi and put on akuma, possibly run around shouting "unleash the kraken" !
oh and sick as....etc

fuckin' rocks the kraken.......
may take off copper nemi and put on akuma, possibly run around shouting "unleash the kraken" !
oh and sick as....etc

Not so sure I even want to try this now, as I have said a few times my reader always shows + 0.12 so this is 0.13 so thats:

135.6 Watts and 32.3 amps at 4.2v, my sonys and purple effest are only 30amps, duno maybe run he battery down a little to lower volts or engage brain n pull it out, got to try it once tho with the robcopy zenith air hole wide open lol.

Added to the fact whilst dry burning the extra coil the wick did burst into a weee flame for mo :P

DSC_0392.jpg

@Raguri

What batteries are you using as these are clearing 30amps

Last edited:
roballan,
Efests have a huuuge pulse ampage ;)
60 amps for 75 seconds, so you're safe firing that sucker up. :)

Same with Sony's. May get a.wee bit warm I warn you but won't go into meltdown

Not so sure I even want to try this now, as I have said a few times my reader always shows + 0.12 so this is 0.13 so thats:

135.6 Watts and 32.3 amps at 4.2v, my sonys and purple effest are only 30amps, duno maybe run he battery down a little to lower volts or engage brain n pull it out, got to try it once tho with the robcopy zenith air hole wide open lol.

Added to the fact whilst dry burning the extra coil the wick did burst into a weee flame for mo :P

DSC_0392.jpg

@Raguri

purple efests are 35 amps ?

DSC_0392.jpg

@Raguri

video please

Back
Top Bottom