What's new

Best 18650 Batteries?

cmichael818

Postman
I'm shopping around for a new battery(ies) for my K200 (side note, I LOVE that thing) and I can't find any that seem... Good to me. I want something that lasts long, gives a consistent charge, and won't get fouled up by any awry charging habits. My battery now is around 64mm long with about a 16mm diameter, so I can probably fit something a little bigger in my mod. But I need brands, models, capacities, anything helps.

UPDATE: Just learned that 18650 is the dimension of the battery... No need to point that out.

Last edited:
I'd get Sony vtc4 batteries. Or purple efests. The Sonys are rated for 30A. The efests similar, though can't remember the exact max amperage. If you have a regulated mod then these are slightly overkill, but if you then go on to mech mods and especially begin subvaping then you already have the proper batts.

Thanks. I was just gonna buy a pair of red (don't know the brand) 2000mAh off of Amazon.

Sent from my MB865 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks. I was just gonna buy a pair of red (don't know the brand) 2000mAh off of Amazon.

Sent from my MB865 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just don't buy any with fire in the name. AW, Efest, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Sanyo, and MNKE are all trusted cells.

Last edited:
stick to a known vendor vapegear and vaper caper have good prices on aw and purples, or torchy.
Avoid amazon or ebay, although ecolux are ok.
There are NO bargains when it comes to batts.

Back
Top Bottom