What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review The Aerotank Mini by Kanger - Hi Def Slideshow

pauly meatballs

Achiever
Hi everyone, a slideshow of an awesome little clearo:

Xx8XkaJ.jpg

Kanger Aerotank Mini

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd tried fake cigs then garage-forecourt clearomisers and could see the potential but they didn't quite do it for me. A little research and some impulse buying led me to this great bit of kit.

Build quality is excellent. Capacity is obviously tiny which makes the stainless tank a bit of a head-scratcher, might be better including a couple more heads instead.

Spares are easily found online from replacement heads (in a wide range of resistances), coloured Pyrex tanks and airflow valves (in case you get a loose one like in the review, I have four and one was a bit loose, a replacement valve sorted that).

The genuine heads are good and respond well to cleaning with isopropyl alchohol and hot water but the virtualvape unicoil rewickable upgrades are a huge step up. I've heard good things about the nature vape upgrades, too.

The supplied drip tips are great but a bit small and the rounded top kind of breaks the straight-edged design. A wide stainless/Pyrex mega tip looks great on this.

Because I like to switch between juices during the day I have four of these on ego c-twist batteries for the working day. Can't fault them.

built.jpg

Back
Top Bottom