What's new

something ive noticed about the kayfun

cfc39

Postman
since i tamed the kayfun and got building it sussed out ive come to a conclusion about it. not only does it give great flavour , but i also think it's extremely efficient at delivering nicotine . take my nautilus as an example i can sit there with that on my mod and vape away like a madman . puffing on it like it gives me oxygen . pick up the kayfun have 6 or 7 puffs and i put it down for a good while . then next hit is the same few puffs and down it gos .

same strength juice in both , but with the kayfun im not puffing on it half as much .

fall a little more in love with mine every day . best vape ive ever had

It is my weapon of choice and has been for nearly a year! It just has everything-great flavour, great vapour, easy to rebuild, holds a decent amount of juice without being silly. It would take a mighty beast to knock it off the top spot for me :)

i have to agree , there are a few i want to try but kayfun will be my primary vape for sure . i bloody love it .

I sadly couldnt afford an original....so went for the rocket v1! Though im havin trouble with leaks i too noticed the nicotine hit, been usin drippers and they dont compair at all

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yep. Kayfun killed the hobby factor of vaping for me. I no longer enjoy shopping for new toys because I can't imagine anything being better than my current set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I noticed this, has the benefit of saving me a fortune on juice too.

I'm also agreed that its gonna take a hell of a beast to knock this off the top spot, people rave about it for good reason, 60 odd quid well spent in my eyes.

Kayfun and Nemi...for all day everyday usage, accept no substitute. Sure, drippers are cool at home and whatnot, I have other tanks too and other mods, but nothing beats that combo for an general use

Back
Top Bottom