What's new

Colonel Booms update

Colonelboom

Vendor
Sorry for the delays in getting the new batch ready folks, we have been hit by one after another in problems from suppliers. Firstly my labels went off for printing and the proofs came back totally in the wrong colours for the Plume Eliquid range, that is the second issue I have had with printers so I found another supplier who was a tiny bit more expensive and only offering laminated paper labels rather than vinyl which we wanted but crucially have responded to emails more than once every couple of days and actually offered solutions which mean we get the right colours used.

Long story short, 5000 labels has now had to be increased to 7500 to keep the costs right and have enough to tide us over until we place the next batch order at the end of June.

We are still waiting on bottles too though I am assured that we can have those in a few days and for now we have still got a few hundred left over with the short stubby tip just in case, the bottle supplier had to change as the short tips were a little bit of a nuisance on certain atomisers.

Taking onboard customer feedback we decided that as well as swapping from PET (not squishy) bottles that looked really nice to HDPE (nice and squishy) that were not crystal clear we now want longer and thinner tips just to make things easier.

We were hoping that the batch would be ready to go at the end of May, actually we were originally planning mid-May but through a few other reasons had to hold production back. End of May is still hoped for and just about achievable providing provisions arrive quickly, that said we do have to allow for customs delays so it could be a few days late.

Good news though:

HeartShot will be back on sale in limited numbers in the next few days, this is only a couple of hundred bottles and after that sells it will be a couple of weeks for the new lot to be ready to go - again supply issues in that we couldn't get one of the main concentrates in a decent quantity without pre-ordering it and cannot find an alternative supply for it (we have tried)

Plume Eliquid will go live on the PlumeBlu website shortly after the Colonel Booms update and will offer a few flavours initially with lots more on the way. This is more basic in flavour so things like a forest fruit/mixed berry, root beer, a couple of nice tobacco, blueberry, blackcurrant, pear etc and a few blends but nothing as complex as the Colonel Boom range. It will be a 50/50 PG/VG ratio compared to The Colonels 60VG/40PG but still offering great flavours and a price which means we can totally remove the Liqua range from the site (which is all reduced to £2.99 a bottle to clear, while stocks last)

So to recap, we are sorry that Colonel Boom's new flavours and original launch flavours are going to be a little delayed - the best things come to those that wait!

Grizzly Adams. Back to the being hit by one thing after another I'm afraid, the hard drive on the server has been having issues so it's all offline while checks are being done.

So far that is a full day of downtime so I'm eager to get it all back up to await the next bit of bad luck awaiting me :)

@Grizzly Adams. Back to the being hit by one thing after another I'm afraid, the hard drive on the server has been having issues so it's all offline while checks are being done.

So far that is a full day of downtime so I'm eager to get it all back up to await the next bit of bad luck awaiting me :)

These things are sent to try us PlumeBlu sure you will get on top of it, then it will be plain sailing for awhile at least

HeartShot has now sold out entirely in 6mg with only a little selection left in 12 and 18mg (10ml and 30ml bottles)

HeadShot has a little bit more but not much really and it is all going quickly, if you want some you should grab it before it all sells as we have yet another kink in the flavour supply line and it may be a wait until we have any more in stock.

Back
Top Bottom