What's new

Anay vapers in Aberystwyth?

jayh

Postman
Like the title says, i'm in Aberystwyth monday, tuesday possibly wednesday as well doing a shop fit, any one wanna meet up for a vape and more than likely a beer in the evenings?

I'm planning to be a vaper-in-Aberystwyth, but only for a few days, either just before or just after Vapefest. Good to hear there's going to be a shop there.

Yeah i'm fitting it out atm shame it's not my shop :-(
not that it's going well atm painted the ceiling now the original paint is flaking off so gotta scrape the original paint off,
ran out of wood so can't finish the wall and i've had to many beers to drive to b&q and get a scraper and more wood.
Think i'm gonna head to the pub now and drown my sorrows lol.

Yeah i'm fitting it out atm shame it's not my shop :-(
not that it's going well atm painted the ceiling now the original paint is flaking off so gotta scrape the original paint off,
ran out of wood so can't finish the wall and i've had to many beers to drive to b&q and get a scraper and more wood.
Think i'm gonna head to the pub now and drown my sorrows lol.

Going splendidly, then? :)

It's gonna be good when it's done found a couple of vaper friendly pubs so far both round the corner from the shop. Trouble is can't really do the wood or the papering till i get the ceiing finished :-(

Where is the new shop in Aber to be, shop old do ok there as the only other I'd the tobacconist with just a couple of ego sort of things. Nice selection of pipe and rolling tobacco :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi Gandalf sorry didn't see you'd replyed. It's up near the salt pub, the shops open now so you may have been in by now.

Thanks J, always worth a look ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

ill try and remember that the next time i am in Aber, anyone know if it has an online shop somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom