What's new

Ordering issues - T-Juice topup and Colonel Booms Blackpowder update

Colonelboom

Vendor
First of all, very sorry for those of you who have been on the site to order and everything in juices was showing out of stock - for some reason the e-liquid category was all showing as zero stock in parent items which was affecting the child item attributes (basically the bottle size and strength selection). No-one let me know about this until a couple of days ago and it has hopefully now been fixed.

T-Juice finally topped us up again this morning, we ordered a couple of weeks ago and somehow the order got missed, as we were on fumes I chased it up and we now have another 30 boxes topped up again - WizMix will be a couple of days AFAIK

Colonel Booms BlackPowder has been reformulated using a couple of new flavours, do not worry though as the flavour remains the same as before but it needed doing to try and bring the flavours through properly in glass type clearomisers. Though BlackPowder worked OK in them we were never really happy that the protank/aerotank/davide type tanks were not experiencing the full flavour range so it was back to testing to find a suitable root liquorice replacement - sure enough that was the flavour causing most of the headaches.

The next batch of Colonel Booms are underway, some of the new juices are still awaiting single flavours arriving before steeping (any day now) and the labels should now be en-route, we have redesigned all the labelling slightly and converted every detail to vector and outline artwork so where I was unhappy with little details on the last batch being lost I am expecting to be impressed with the new ones - we also stumped up for matt lamination on the vinyl as some juices were causing the ink to fade or rub slightly over time, labels really are a pain in the backside ;)

As a side to this though we have had a couple of 6 foot x 2 foot banners made from the same artwork for Vapefest, one will hopefully go on the outside of our marquee and the other hanging off the desk - it will be simple enough to see us :)

Back
Top Bottom