What's new

Review The Innokin iClear X1 Pyrex Dual Coil Clearomizer from Smokey Joes

myvapingreviews

Postman
Introduction
This Clearomizer tank was supplied by Joe at www.smokeyjoes.biz, just one of his great range of tanks. And is available in store or to order online for £15.99 with free post and package, I have reviewed a few Innokin Tanks since I started this review blog, so was really keen to get my hands on the latest version in the iClear range.

As with all of the Innokin iClear range it came in a plastic presentation box, with a clear plastic lid. With the iClear logo at the top, and the authentication code on the bottom. On the back of the box, they have placed clear step by step instructions of how to fill, and how to change the coil.

Presentation
Inside the box, the Clearomizer, is securely set in a moulded plastic surround, once the X1 is removed this plastic layer can then be removed, revealing two spare coil heads. Which is a really positive addition, considering the Clearomizer comes with one pre-installed, so that's 3 heads in total, which I think is great value included in the pack, - well done Innokin.

Features & Specs
This clearomizer has a standard none adjustable 510 connection on the bottom cap.

This whole bottom cap unscrews smoothly to expose the replaceable head that contains the coils and wicks, this head is stated to have increased air flow, through the extra air holes on each side of the connection posts, under the head. The head contains dual coil stacked wicks, so each wick is directly over the top of the other one, rather than on opposing sides in a cross.

Continue Reading >>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom