What's new

Doing Stuff on the day: Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

Screen%20shot%202014-05-12%20at%2017.29.37.png

Just coz I can I am going to bring cards against humanity and maybe I will bring something bonkers for the kids/older kids to play.

Nice trip on Coniston lake if the main stop has reopened.
Probably has- it's 4 years ago now

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Fraggle asked me to take her to Keswick yesterday,so after visiting where she wanted to go I pointed the Ejjit south & discovered what I'm faced with towing a fucking great big box to Hawkshead YHA.

If I meet any oncoming traffic,they're going to have to reverse a long way! I'm hoping the turn onto the driveway is possible with a Volvo+23ft caravan without ripping the side out the caravan :P

I drove in,turned around at the front of the building & left,and discovered that the gateposts mean YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF ANYTHING COMING! until you're on the road again :P

I did end up following a bus for several miles,when it met opposing traffic they seemed content to reverse so here's hoping they also are content to reverse for me :rofl:

I prefer the cruise on Windermere it has a bar you can try the workers challenge. How many pints on a round trip of the Lake

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I prefer the cruise on Windermere it has a bar you can try the workers challenge. How many pints on a round trip of the Lake

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Depends how 'away from it all' folk want it. Coniston is very unspoilt, but less going on (obviously). With the main town stop shut, there wasn't much opportunity to stop for refreshments. Think the boat did have a bar though. Windermere has more stuff/life going on (aside from the sheep)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom