Vape Superstore
What's new

time for a strait jacket

Elux
Sometime you have to read the warning signs & just play with lego or something.

Vape Green
Have you ever tried to modify a standard uk ac plug ? Just fit a 510 connector to the case, the live & neutral have big enough holes for a twisted 17awg build. Then stand in a tub of water & throw the breaker. If you live then have a second toot ! :lol1:

output_zpsl91hu0cp.jpg

Bloody hell Raguri, is that a cheese wire?

Royal Flush Vape
Have you ever tried to modify a standard uk ac plug ? Just fit a 510 connector to the case, the live & neutral have big enough holes for a twisted 17awg build. Then stand in a tub of water & throw the breaker. If you live then have a second toot ! :lol1:

... nope. May have tried a car battery before though... >.>

Bloody hell Raguri, is that a cheese wire?

Only 17awg... bastard won't fit in anything... back to 22 :(

Is that an old coat hangar your using?

Now there's an idea!!!

AcmeFog
Let us know about the effects of inhaling the byproducts of a flaming 18650. I may add that one of the door prizes is hydrogen fluoride. I've seen what that can do. Better your lungs than mine.

You, sir, are not long for the world.

I for one applaud your efforts.

Were it not for pioneers like Rags looking at something and saying to themselves "how can I make this as pointlessly dangerous as possible?" we would not have bubble bath, chicory or the Eurovision Song Contest.

Vape Superstore
Let us know about the effects of inhaling the byproducts of a flaming 18650. I may add that one of the door prizes is hydrogen fluoride. I've seen what that can do. Better your lungs than mine.

May I add, I am perfectly aware of the limits of my batteries. I have never had one vent in a mod. I've killed insulators and entire mods, but not once have I killed a battery ;)
Ps. If it was to vent, it wouldn't even be close to my face. If my battery gets hot, the whole mod goes outside on the roof.
Whenever I push builds and enter burst amps, I check, then double check, then test fire. If it gets hot test firing , I don't use it ;)

You, sir, are not long for the world.

I for one applaud your efforts.

Were it not for pioneers like Rags looking at something and saying to themselves "how can I make this as pointlessly dangerous as possible?" we would not have bubble bath, chicory or the Eurovision Song Contest.

As my fellow youth say... Yolo ;)

Back
Top Bottom