What's new

time for a strait jacket

Sometime you have to read the warning signs & just play with lego or something.

Have you ever tried to modify a standard uk ac plug ? Just fit a 510 connector to the case, the live & neutral have big enough holes for a twisted 17awg build. Then stand in a tub of water & throw the breaker. If you live then have a second toot ! :lol1:

output_zpsl91hu0cp.jpg

Bloody hell Raguri, is that a cheese wire?

Have you ever tried to modify a standard uk ac plug ? Just fit a 510 connector to the case, the live & neutral have big enough holes for a twisted 17awg build. Then stand in a tub of water & throw the breaker. If you live then have a second toot ! :lol1:

... nope. May have tried a car battery before though... >.>

Bloody hell Raguri, is that a cheese wire?

Only 17awg... bastard won't fit in anything... back to 22 :(

Is that an old coat hangar your using?

Now there's an idea!!!

Let us know about the effects of inhaling the byproducts of a flaming 18650. I may add that one of the door prizes is hydrogen fluoride. I've seen what that can do. Better your lungs than mine.

You, sir, are not long for the world.

I for one applaud your efforts.

Were it not for pioneers like Rags looking at something and saying to themselves "how can I make this as pointlessly dangerous as possible?" we would not have bubble bath, chicory or the Eurovision Song Contest.

Let us know about the effects of inhaling the byproducts of a flaming 18650. I may add that one of the door prizes is hydrogen fluoride. I've seen what that can do. Better your lungs than mine.

May I add, I am perfectly aware of the limits of my batteries. I have never had one vent in a mod. I've killed insulators and entire mods, but not once have I killed a battery ;)
Ps. If it was to vent, it wouldn't even be close to my face. If my battery gets hot, the whole mod goes outside on the roof.
Whenever I push builds and enter burst amps, I check, then double check, then test fire. If it gets hot test firing , I don't use it ;)

You, sir, are not long for the world.

I for one applaud your efforts.

Were it not for pioneers like Rags looking at something and saying to themselves "how can I make this as pointlessly dangerous as possible?" we would not have bubble bath, chicory or the Eurovision Song Contest.

As my fellow youth say... Yolo ;)

Back
Top Bottom