What's new

time for a strait jacket

Raguri

Nutter!
So... I've just been given some 17awg by a friend of mine...
I'm actually scared of it...
I'll try it later on I think, single coiled with 10 wraps... should be around 0.14... D:

So that's 1.15mm wire then, is that right ? What you gonna do, wrap it around a 5mm wire nail ?:lol1:

So that's 1.15mm wire then, is that right ? What you gonna do, wrap it around a 5mm wire nail ?:lol1:

3mm xD biggest coil I can do to fit... I do have a pmma top cap to butcher for airflow... I'm thinking a total of 10x 1.5mm airholes on the one side... ;)

Be Afraid.....Be Very Afraid.....

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blackhack for the first time in my Vaping journey I actually am scared of this... mainly as I've seen what it does to you if you Bugger up a coil...
But, a deal is a deal! On the way home now, still no idea how I'm gonna fit it in the igo holes... and it's too big to post wrap. :(. I know a 4 wrap dual coil was 0.02 ohms... hence single coil only since I'm running on 18650s, and no matter what I do, I'm taking baby tokes only!! Chances are this will be in burst amps so need to be careful.

Do not. I repeat. Do NOT try this at home. If I leave with half a face I did it for you, so you know what happens.

Gonloopy sorry mum! ;) was just thinking of putting a don't look!! On the main post. I've found out the burst amps for the Sony's... done my research. It's safe (well, the build I'm planning is) :)

Raguri been nice knowing you :P

Think you should you tube it so people know why it shouldnt be done :D

Too right you should"ve .
:P :P:P

This mother hen has just lost all her feathers and is stood in a corner clucking at the wall.
:(

Back
Top Bottom