Innokin
What's new

The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

Lol, summer in Cumbria just means the rain's warmer. Nobody will notice there's been a season ending unless it snows. :P

Sent by lazer from just north of the world's largest nuclear dustbin

Vape Superstore
Sorry guys, going to have to ask you to take Andy and I off the booking list for this, sadly we won't be attending after all. Tubbyengineer or BigAndy, could you do the honours please?

Vape Green
Can I be really vague about coming down for this? If I do I will be camping definitely. Anyone from Glasgow driving down and want to share fuel costs? Sept too far off for me to be sure :(

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Can I be really vague about coming down for this? If I do I will be camping definitely. Anyone from Glasgow driving down and want to share fuel costs? Sept too far off for me to be sure :(

Shouldn't be a problem just send me a message when you know. I think MrDeseVaper is coming down so maybe you could meet up somewhere and share fuel

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Not driving down personally. Booked my holiday time for it so damn straight I'll be there. I'm in the process of trying to sort out finances/ logistics at the moment.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

AcmeFog
Not driving down personally. Booked my holiday time for it so damn straight I'll be there. I'm in the process of trying to sort out finances/ logistics at the moment.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Great news

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Vape Club
Just to let you all know I have spent the morning in Hawkshead with Martin the manager and the place is looking fantastic after its mini refurb and he wanted me to let you all know he is sorry for the lack of phone answering and email confirmations over the last few days but assures me emails will go out tonight and phones will be answered after 4pm tomorrow (Friday) and there will be someone avaliable all weekend

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom