What's new

Review youde igo m

gords1001

Achiever
The brief review is simple......

CLOUDS

However. .....

Ok.

I was introduced to this new setup by wayne at Little Puffer, bad influence that he is, and to be frank, despite promising myself I would not buy any mods or attys this month....... I had to have it.

Here's the money shot in all its glory.

Look at those air holes, that's three 3.5mm holes, there's a matching set on the other side.

This rda is rumoured to have been designed in the USA and contracted out to youde technology for production, I also believe they were initially selling for between $40 and $50, I even looked at getting one shipped over, as did a few other uk nut cases because quite simply, we had to have one, and usa only sucked big time.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and, as is the chinese way, *they are available, *and ridiculously cheap too.

It should be pointed out here, this is a pure cloud chasing atomiser, its got two 3.5mm slots cut into the deck roughly 20mm across, these are aligned in parrallel with two negative posts and one helios style dual hole t post. .45 kanthal quad coils are not an issue and there is plenty of material you can remove if you need to open those suckers out.

The huge top cap is domed, but still a large chamber, this aids in cooling the vapour from stupidly low sub ohm builds or extremely high wattage devices. An unfortunate side effect, is, with a sedate .2ohm build, for me, flavour is muted.

As you can see, there's plenty of room in this 22mm atomiser, you can also make out the domed chamber of the top cap. All that cotton is necessary, *thanks to the huge airflow, *this thing sucks juice like a sixties muscle car with a dual four barrel holley set up.

I found it easy to build on, the post holes are above the deck wall, you simply feed in the legs, leaving them slightly long, then once the micro coils are fully formed, gently seat them down infront of the slots. Some semblance of airflow control is available, *if you offset your coils, you can restrict it, but on a centre post build like this, its just not going to work.

This gives you an idea of the layout, and how much cotton is in there, that dries out in a couple of pulls......

It also looks good on a 22mm mod, the paps x clone I picked up is another steal.

I wont go into too much detail, it deserves a post to itself but its a good mod and a bargain price.

To sum up. I paid twelve pounds fifty for the igo m, 22mm od, huge airflow, good size wire capacity, good size juice well. This is a cloud chasers wet dream, immortalised in stainless steel.

I'm going to have to really push this and report back, but initial impressions are its a good atty, as long as you understand its design. Its built for neither flavour or practicality. *Its designed and built to put a stupid shit eating grin on your face.

It delivers.

In spades.

If you think you like clouds. Buy one. Its that simple.

I will put this through its paces and hopefully raguri will have his soon so can add his own thoughts. My main area of concern is the centre post insulator, but hopefully the design will aid in keeping the internal temperatures to a manageable level.

gords1001, mine's still in singafuckingpor. ... your builds are neater than mine, I still can't get the hang of centre post builds.
3.5? I thought they were 2.7 each? Wahey? Much more fun

I like the look of the paps clone..Please Give us a review of that too. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I like my Dreadnaut/Double Cross/Origen RDA'S as they are in my hands, everything I order off ft takes so long to fail to arrive that I can't even ask PayPal to reimburse me so I'll give that a miss. I'm interested in seeing the naked deck though, that might just persuade me to chance the ft fuck ups again.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I like my Dreadnaut/Double Cross/Origen RDA'S as they are in my hands, everything I order off ft takes so long to fail to arrive that I can't even ask PayPal to reimburse me so I'll give that a miss. I'm interested in seeing the naked deck though, that might just persuade me to chance the ft fuck ups again.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I like my double cross, but I've hit the limit on it already. Hence why I want this, as I can go fully battery warming balls out on it, and it won't be a hot vape.

Chegs. This was uk sourced. Twelve pounds fifty. I could get one to you by Wednesday next week easily.....

@major hazard paps review will happen soon. I strongly suspect it will have a low voltage drop. It does only come in 18650 mode, which is great for me and I does have proper adjustment for cell rattle and atomiser connection. Rags, it could be 2.7mm but my calibrated mk1 eyeball says they are closer to 3.5 than sub 3mm holes. It is, airy to say the least. If yours hasn't shipped, cancel and give me a nudge.

The paps was twenty quid by the way. I personally feels that for a 20x1 mod with good threads, recessed locking switch, telescoping atomise/cell positive and brass tube, thats an outstanding price.

@Chegs. This was uk sourced. Twelve pounds fifty. I could get one to you by Wednesday next week easily.....

@major hazard paps review will happen soon. I strongly suspect it will have a low voltage drop. It does only come in 18650 mode, which is great for me and I does have proper adjustment for cell rattle and atomiser connection. Rags, it could be 2.7mm but my calibrated mk1 eyeball says they are closer to 3.5 than sub 3mm holes. It is, airy to say the least. If yours hasn't shipped, cancel and give me a nudge.

The paps was twenty quid by the way. I personally feels that for a 20x1 mod with good threads, recessed locking switch, telescoping atomise/cell positive and brass tube, thats an outstanding price.

Annoyingly, it shipped the day you told me and that's my shiny money for the month xD need to start saving for vf and driving...

Back
Top Bottom