What's new

Review Zeus Juice ( paul curtis )

webbs87

Initiate
hi all new to the forum thought ill make a review of some liquids by paul curtis ( zeus juice ) i payed for these items from my own pocket and these are my opinions..........

first off i ordered these from paul 1x 10ml for 3 quid £1pp up to 5x10ml bottles. all liquid i order in 70pg 30vg with 4mg nic he sent 3 1.8ml testers aswell

ill start with

DEATH BY BUNNY- this liquid has been getting alot of hype and i can see why the flavour to me on the inhale nice creamy strawberry's exhale strawberry custard cream a very nice vape loads of vapor

CHIMERA- a very fruity vape with a little bit of cream again a fantastic liquid

DODOBERRY- a very nice fruity vape very fresh nice blackcurrant taste deffinatly one for the berry lovers

RED DRAGON- as above one for the berry lovers with a small citrus note and a small bit of menthol a cracking vape this is one of my all time Fav liquids !!!!!!!!!!

CUBA LIBRE- OMFG sorry about that lol this is amazing dark rum and coke not pepsi lol great flavor from this liquid

MONKBERRY- well well well this is a new taste for me and to be honest i dont no what the hell it is but its bloody good very sweet smell and taste again very very nice liquid taste is great

iv left my Favorite of the lot i got to last as iv been trying to find this kind of juice for ages

LEMON MERINGUE- vaping this with my eyes closed i would think iv just eaten it its so so so good im in love and is the BEST iv ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well these are all the ones iv got atm but i have ordered some more of his concoctions and will review when i get the next lot....

i have to congratulate paul on these liquids they will be on my monthly list..........wait scrap that weekly list lol

stuart

hi all new to the forum thought ill make a review of some liquids by paul curtis ( zeus juice ) i payed for these items from my own pocket and these are my opinions..........

first off i ordered these from paul 1x 10ml for 3 quid £1pp up to 5x10ml bottles. all liquid i order in 70pg 30vg with 4mg nic he sent 3 1.8ml testers aswell

ill start with

DEATH BY BUNNY- this liquid has been getting alot of hype and i can see why the flavour to me on the inhale nice creamy strawberry's exhale strawberry custard cream a very nice vape loads of vapor

CHIMERA- a very fruity vape with a little bit of cream again a fantastic liquid

DODOBERRY- a very nice fruity vape very fresh nice blackcurrant taste deffinatly one for the berry lovers

RED DRAGON- as above one for the berry lovers with a small citrus note and a small bit of menthol a cracking vape this is one of my all time Fav liquids !!!!!!!!!!

CUBA LIBRE- OMFG sorry about that lol this is amazing dark rum and coke not pepsi lol great flavor from this liquid

MONKBERRY- well well well this is a new taste for me and to be honest i dont no what the hell it is but its bloody good very sweet smell and taste again very very nice liquid taste is great

iv left my Favorite of the lot i got to last as iv been trying to find this kind of juice for ages

LEMON MERINGUE- vaping this with my eyes closed i would think iv just eaten it its so so so good im in love and is the BEST iv ever had !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well these are all the ones iv got atm but i have ordered some more of his concoctions and will review when i get the next lot....

i have to congratulate paul on these liquids they will be on my monthly list..........wait scrap that weekly list lol

stuart

Hi pal where can these juices be ordered from

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

At the moment it's word by mouth but he is working on a website as we speak search for Paul Curtis on Facebook

Gutted. I've not got a FB account. Cuba libre sounds ace!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Same here no Facebook

I too can vouch for Paul's juices. Great stuff, great communication. I'm in total agreement about cuba libre and lemon merguine pie. Both nice authentic tastes. Definitely worth a try.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom