What's new

Review Hcigar Kylin Mech Mod

As far as I'm aware they are floating pins and as you say just stiff, mine was not a hcigar but definitely a floating pin.

Thanks for reply did think that so many reviews tend to re edit due to stiffness thinking the mods non adjustable.

I have had the kylin for a week or so now I got it from @thejester and I absolutely love it would definitely recommend it to anyone

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have the non logo version and it has a floating pin. Also has the best button action, great mod imo its my go to 22mm piece.

Just waiting/wishing for the 14500 version.

Yep.

I tend to feel that the only valuable figure is that of the mod without load because that is the only one which can be instantly compared across devices.

Voltage drop tends to be bandied about so much in relation to mods it's become meaningless without a standard. There was a list recently on Calivapers which seemed inclusive but all load testing used sub-ohm to just over one ohm loading which again doesn't reflect a true value. To my understanding it has to be under a very high load.

I guess I'm waiting on the one you've already got which claims to have silver pins - do you reckon it's chrome?

True test across all devices would be resistance at 510 connection with battery swapped out for a copper bar......
this would eliminate battery voltage sag as well but would require low resistance measuring equipment (milliohmeter)
Tested akuma vs copper nemesis recently, same battery and atty.
Akuma wins IMHO....why ? can only put it down to wall thickness of tube....its about 0.1mm thicker and the tube feels heavier too.
How did I test ? taste test only.

Back
Top Bottom