What's new

Review Aspire Nautilus

BfcDanny

Achiever
This review wasn't done under the duress of many electrical bits on my dirk diggler danglers. No guns we're pointed at my temples by menacing people with eastern european accents. No young scantily clad women offering sexual favours in return of a favourable review was sent (although that would have worked, just so you know that if you have a really crap product well......send it to me with said women and voila five star review) ah i digress, this all came out of my mysterious murky mind that haunts me each day.

The Aspire Nautilus

Where from me mucker: @myepack

How much was it matey: £19.99 yeah i know, bloody cheap or what £19.99

How long did it take after you asked for it: Came the very next day, t'interweb amazes me every day

This arrived the very next day and it comes in a very tidy box, with the nautilus readily setup a spare atty and a beauty ring.

Now i only have a VTR atm and it is too big to fit in the hole if you like, so i had to use the extender ooh errrr missus and whence it is upon the shaft it gives a very man sized vape.

It is an acquired taste which in fairness i really like the look of it, i can see where some might not but, as i say i like the fact it is so different.

To fill it up is a simple case of unscrew the bottom and fill up[ to the near end of the glass, when it is on your mod of choice have a vape and from there you can decide if you want to adjust the airflow by adjusting the bottom ring.

The taste and 'clouds' are on a near par to a kayfun imo, definitely a step above the davide or protanks.

So is it worth it, to me at the price i got it well that's a big fat yes, the replacement atties are a little more expensive than normal aspire ones but, hey this is quality and if like me you are using it on a big mod then go forth and feel like man.

Last edited:
The nautilus heads can be recoiled, and it looks fairly simple, as long as you don't mind single coil.
I don't currently have one, but come payday i will order one, and thanks to you, i have made my mind up on it too ;)

Back
Top Bottom