What's new

Vanilla Custard - Capella

I have done a mix with 2% ddl and 5% em, and another batch with just 5% em... Both have very different tastes, but i prefer the one without the DDL... But enjoy them both.

got some vc on route somewhere between England and Iceland so I hope the postman gives me a nice package tomorrow so I can get the mix on the go,really excited about mixing some of this up now with a bit of ddl after reading this thread . also got some hazelnut and french vanilla too. :)

Hmmmm.. I would have said..

Sucralose/Stevia is a sweetener, EM is a flavor enhancer/smoother (although it is sweet in taste), DLL is a creamer..

So substituting one for the other is not going to work, from my understanding VC needs sweetening, smoothing and creaminess..

Any chance on somebody posting a full & complete successful recipe please..??

cappellas vanilla custard is the main flavor i use. One of the first I tried and the first I tried to replicate. I use a 20% mix flavoring to VG/PG and It vapes very well. I dont use sweetener, just more flavoring....

May I suggest Capella horchata :) - lovely rice vanilla. I mix at 15% and has a great taste (but it does leave a "presence"). It's my preferred vape over the VC

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I do a 50/50 mix at 18mg, flavour 20% vanilla custard 5% French vanilla also Capella and then 5 drops of EM per 10ml 3 weeks steep and is fantastic .

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Im new to vaping but im getting thro loads of juice gonna order a kit n make this is it v1 or v2 and what is the difference between the 2 :6:

Back
Top Bottom