What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vanilla Custard - Capella

I have done a mix with 2% ddl and 5% em, and another batch with just 5% em... Both have very different tastes, but i prefer the one without the DDL... But enjoy them both.

got some vc on route somewhere between England and Iceland so I hope the postman gives me a nice package tomorrow so I can get the mix on the go,really excited about mixing some of this up now with a bit of ddl after reading this thread . also got some hazelnut and french vanilla too. :)

Hmmmm.. I would have said..

Sucralose/Stevia is a sweetener, EM is a flavor enhancer/smoother (although it is sweet in taste), DLL is a creamer..

So substituting one for the other is not going to work, from my understanding VC needs sweetening, smoothing and creaminess..

Any chance on somebody posting a full & complete successful recipe please..??

cappellas vanilla custard is the main flavor i use. One of the first I tried and the first I tried to replicate. I use a 20% mix flavoring to VG/PG and It vapes very well. I dont use sweetener, just more flavoring....

May I suggest Capella horchata :) - lovely rice vanilla. I mix at 15% and has a great taste (but it does leave a "presence"). It's my preferred vape over the VC

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I do a 50/50 mix at 18mg, flavour 20% vanilla custard 5% French vanilla also Capella and then 5 drops of EM per 10ml 3 weeks steep and is fantastic .

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Im new to vaping but im getting thro loads of juice gonna order a kit n make this is it v1 or v2 and what is the difference between the 2 :6:

Back
Top Bottom