Flavour Name: Candy Cane

Manufacturer: Flavor West (US Company)

Bottle size: 10ml

Price paid: £3.75

Price Per ml: .375p

Bought from: www.alba-vapours.co.uk

Type: Fruit/Candy

Candy_canes.jpg

Review: Yummy Yummy Yummy Candy Cane! Who doesn't like candy canes around the holidays? I know I do! Got this concentrate in a recent order from #albavapours and mixed it up into 10ml yesterday. As always 50/50 VG PG 22-24mg nicotine with 2% flavour. The concentrate is crystal clear but steeping would probably bring out a reddish tinge. I vaped this 24 hours after mixing because I have become HOOKED on the Egg Nog from the same companies.
The only way to describe this flavour is red and white peppermint candy canes. For me, this is another perfect flavour. There is a crisp pepperminty flavour with a slight cooling effect that is NOT menthol. It tastes just like it says it does and I am not disappointed at all!

Steeping: I have only given this a 24 hour steep, but I believe it could be vaped straight from mix.

Vapour: Plenty since I vape the higher VG mix.

Throat hit: This is a mild cool feeling throat hit.

Value: A little bit more spendy than some of the other flavours, but this IS being imported from the US where they are sticklers to make sure everything is correct on their customs slips ;) totally worth it though!

Use as a mixing ingredient: This would be great with anything you would want peppermint with. Maybe in the mood for a Christmassy type coffee?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: Unknown, Pyrex Glass is unaffected

#candycane #albavapours #flavour #concentrate

Disclaimer

This concentrate was received FOC I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase.

Last edited:
'Slightly more spendy' lol

Still inexpensive Vaping though I imagine if you mix your own

Thanks for the review Meg. Must say I keep thinking about mixing

'Slightly more spendy' lol

Still inexpensive Vaping though I imagine if you mix your own

Thanks for the review Meg. Must say I keep thinking about mixing

Give it a try Mark, Alba sells every thing you need to come up with 60-120ml of Nic Base for under 30£ once you add in 100ml of VG or PG dillutant and a flavor or two (grab Sweetener just in case!)

Its a small price to pay to give mixing a go and find out you prefer it :)

I think back in 2010 when I got a load of stuff from the Vapefest I got disheartened as none of the flavours were that good and nothing worked. I was left with bottles and botttles of stuff i just didnt vape ( with a few exceptions) There do seem to be some decent flavours about now though. Quite fancy the Nog I must say

I think back in 2010 when I got a load of stuff from the Vapefest I got disheartened as none of the flavours were that good and nothing worked. I was left with bottles and botttles of stuff i just didnt vape ( with a few exceptions) There do seem to be some decent flavours about now though. Quite fancy the Nog I must say

I <3 Egg Nog so much! In the states we would drink GALLONS at the holidays (Halloween,ThanksGiving, Xmas and New Years) It was a staple, so I am glad I found this vape since I can't find a good egg nog here!

I imagine its like warninks advocaat which is why it has festive connotations for me. As kids we were allowed a 'Snowball' when opening our prezzies ( advocaat and lemonade) so I still get a small bottle in for Xmas for nostalgia reasons

I imagine its like warninks advocaat which is why it has festive connotations for me. As kids we were allowed a 'Snowball' when opening our prezzies ( advocaat and lemonade) so I still get a small bottle in for Xmas for nostalgia reasons

I understood Lemonade, the rest of it is foreign to me :P I dont know what Warnicks Advocaat is or a Snowball! Except the snow ones you throw at people!

I understood Lemonade, the rest of it is foreign to me :P I dont know what Warnicks Advocaat is or a Snowball! Except the snow ones you throw at people!
It's a creamy Dutch liqueur made with eggs. Didn't mean to hijack this thread btw

I was very very sick after overdoing it on the advocat. Can't even stand the smell of it now. I think I might give this a miss :) I just hope alba start to stock the cupcake or yellow cake flavour, hint hint ;)

Back
Top Bottom