Innokin
What's new

Wasson my Cornish beauties!

Anyone else headed down to visit ecig wizard in Penzance tomorrow? I'm thinking about heading down 12-1 ish, but if anyone else is headed in would be great to arrange things to meet a few of my fellow vapers. ;)

Great to meet you bud!
Sorry was a bit rushed, had kids in the car and a promise of an easter egg hunt at tregwainton :D
Missus going shopping tomorrow so will pop in for a bit longer

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Was great to meet you too mate, somehow I ended up spending nearly 5 hours in the shop today just chatting and vapeing haha. Still can't decide if I liked that Patkis juice or not! Such an unusual one!

Strangely I can't stop vaping the pomegranate liquid. Tastes like blue slush puppy :) what was that mix you had? It was awesome!

AcmeFog
The mix I had today was a home made apple and mint mix with 3% koolada, took me many attempts to get it how I wanted it, but still looking for a crisper green apple, tried quite a few and find most of them are a sweet apple rather then a crisp fresh one, but it is my all day vape all the same. I didn't realise it til chatting with Harriet and the lads today that I haven't vaped any other juice in almost 7 months, just making minor tweaks between each mix.

Did you try the Patkis juice? Bloody weird one, but I can't stop thinking about it lol.

Vape Club
Another Helston here, where's the shop in PZ?

Down the bottom of market jew street opposite sports world(or sports direct whatever the hell it is lol) where the old animal trust charity shop was.

Down the bottom of market jew street opposite sports world(or sports direct whatever the hell it is lol) where the old animal trust charity shop was.

Bugger, that's this weeks wages gone then! ;)

Vape Green
OccultScientist we -seriously- need to get this not-so-mini-meet sorted soon lol. At this rate we will need to hold a full blown vapefest down here the amount of new Cornish members we're getting haha.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom