What's new

Review Kandi-Hed Monkey feast

iT0mm0

Postman
Monkey Feast from justvape247

http://www.justvape247.com/monkey-feast-kh-13668-p.asp

Cost - £2.10 for 10ml so @ 10% mix = 21p

Equipment used - Evod spinner + Totally Wicked DDA (1.8 ohm) microcoiled + Cottoned

Taste/Flavour - WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Its Peanut Butter and Jam and its FKN Amazing
Inhaling you get a perfect balance of sweet and savoury,
on the exhale you get the peanuts and a strange smoothness feeling on your tongue, every few toots theres a slight saltyness left on the tip of your tongue
and ive not even steeped it 48 hours yet lol (i expect more jam flavour will come through)

Vapour production - Mouth to lung is good, Straight to lung this juice produces great clouds same as the others from the Kandi-Hed range that ive tried

Throat hit - 70/30 , 18 Nic mix and yes you get a throat hit, nothing overly powerful, just right

Conclusion - My personal favourite juice, this is my all day vape, its awesome value @ £2.10 for 10ml, the guys @ JV247 have got this spot on
Its recommended to steep for 7 days but after 48 hours its very good
Cant wait to see what its like after the week

Score - 9.5/10

Last edited:
I have 40ml of this mixed up at home and steeped for 2 weeks (so far), also mixed at 10%.

I get no hint of the jam at all, just PB. Did you add any kind of sweeteners?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I made some of this up at 10% and christ, it's rank!
Its so so so so so sickly and strong, the smell is so strong that I had to boil the life out of my kayfun to rid it and I couldn't reuse the bottle I mixed it in! Juice went down the sink and bottle went in the bin :confused:

Bummer! X

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom