What's new

Review Rai Vapes Launcher V2 clone from FastTech

You will go in for these little extras, they will wait untill they have got your whole order together before they ship!
we might have ours before yours ships :54:

Blaaargh!
I think it's the 3rd it ships, not the 1st...
Ah well, I'll order the w3 on friday, that'll be here to play with by the time the launcher's shipped, then I can get that nicely set up and find a configuration that works well on the hammer/brass chi you... :P

Blaaargh!
I think it's the 3rd it ships, not the 1st...
Ah well, I'll order the w3 on friday, that'll be here to play with by the time the launcher's shipped, then I can get that nicely set up and find a configuration that works well on the hammer/brass chi you... :P

Yes good idea, i have just set up the Kayfun i got off andy this morning on my hammer and i must say it vapes like a monster:thumbup:

Fuck saaaaaaaake
I ordered mine on the 28th I believe, WHY IS IT NOT SHIPPING!?
I think it may be due to one of the ruddy drip tips I put in, but they all said 01/03/14

Wait, does that mean I wont be getting it shipped until the 3rd month, or the 3rd day!?

3rd Month probably :D I thought they did ok shipping on the 28th, as I only placed the order on the 27th.

BTW I sent them a little message 谢谢。新年快乐

3rd Month probably :D I thought they did ok shipping on the 28th, as I only placed the order on the 27th.

BTW I sent them a little message 谢谢。新年快乐

Chinese new year isn't for a while yet ;)

Hi Mawsley, have you got a new website please? Just looking for your review. And are you still liking this mod? Cheers

Hi again, just seen your other thread mawsley, I guess you're off clones completely by the sounds of it so anybody else have a view? Worth a try for 12 quid I guess

Rising if you want to get someones attention @ them mate like this Mawsley ...and there are a few that love them mate ,not got one myself

Hi again, just seen your other thread mawsley, I guess you're off clones completely by the sounds of it so anybody else have a view? Worth a try for 12 quid I guess

Nope, I make no judgements on what others spend their money on. While I had one I though it was very well made and performed excellently.

Whether or not this is the case now I've no idea as I believe a whole number of suppliers no longer sell to FT. You'd be best asking someone who shops from them regularly.
the jester will probably tell you to get a Stingray clone or something, he's your guy.

Back
Top Bottom