What's new

Colonel Booms - new flavours coming soon!

They are my two picks from the range Clonfuddled. I like the cheesecake too (obviously) but am more of a fruit fan and really enjoy the cooling sensation from both of those - I think they will come into their own for summer too.

hehehe...ive tried 'by jove' and its stunning......

Its like a yougart....a very subtle rhubarb with hints of vanilla and cream with a lovely cooling on the inhale.....not a menthol in anyway...just a cooling....like the liquid itself has just come out of the fridge :) its really hard to describe....theres so many layers to this juice, and all are very very good....

Dont be put of if you think the rhubarb might be overpowering....its not....the balance in this liquid is scarily good....the rhubarb and vanilla work incredibly well with the cream and the cooling that you get....through the taifun it is simply excellent....

This is a 10/10 juice, and i personally would rate this better then head/heartshot AND blackpowder....

I dont quite know how Leigh manages to get the flavours working so well together, as i really cant stand rhubarb :) but this works.....

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I had a little vape on the rhubarb and that was wicked. I'm looking forward to these. When these are ready put me some aside PlumeBlu

I *might* have tried the Rhubarb juice too ;)

personally its it's not for me, but I can confirm it's a very complex juice with lots of 'layers'... For me it's just a shame it has Rhubarb in it... That goes in with Badgers and Celery in my book- pointless ;)

Anyone who likes Rhubarb tho- definitely try it- it's another top quality juice from PlumeBlu :)

Back
Top Bottom