What's new

Colonel Booms - new flavours coming soon!

Colonelboom

Vendor
Colonel Booms Bang Bang Juice

Coming soon!!!

By Jove: freshly chilled rhubarb fool, delicious cream and a hint of vanilla that is as refreshing as it sounds.

Over the Top: Exotic maracuya atop a zesty cheesecake filling and rounded off by a stunning biscuit base with a hint of brown sugar.

Comino: Delicious raspberry, plum and apple beverage that is more than a little nod to the classic raspberry slushie, complete with a little cooling for effect.

Review samples are starting to head out and production is planned to begin shortly based on feedback (and any tweaks required), these are sure to be popular with those who enjoy the Colonel Boom experience!

Last edited:
Ooh id love to try the By Jov :)

Really enjoyed the Black Powder I had and reviewing it, do you have an ETA and price yet? :)

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Huggett, price will be the standard for all the range as will be the 60VG/40PG ratio: 10ml - £4.50, 30ml - £12.60, 50ml - £19.50

Production will be started on the retail bottles shortly and will be a couple of weeks steeping before they are advertised. That said though, I have a lot of interest in wholesale across Europe, Malaysia and USA so I need to try and work out how much of a batch to create in order to fulfil those and keep the UK customers happy with stock too.

Out of the three I am totally smitten with Comino, I had a few variations steeping and yesterday was test day - the version I have decided on was a wierd flavour on the first inhale but then just hooked me in - I now have three atties with it in ;)

One thing to note on them, they will all most likely come with a tiny amount of food colouring. By Jove is at 0.5%, Over the Top is at 0.2% and Comino is at 0.05% (1 drop per 30ml is negligible really)

PlumeBlu awesome I cannot wait I think ill have to buy all 3.

Well done Sir, and good luck

Maybe cut the yanks out the deal they already have amazing juices that they rub in our faces lol xD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks bud, it's all a bit of whirlwind at the moment to be honest. I only expected to be selling a few bottles in the Uk for quite a while and never did I anticipate so much interest from overseas at this stage.

I think we are really lucky over here at the moment with loads of really good flavour producers who are trying to make interesting juices rather than just single flavour consumables. It certainly pushes me on to try even harder to come up with something different ;)

Also worth mentioning that Comino uses both red and black raspberry flavours, red for the typical blue slushy flavour and black raspberry adds a less sweet but deeper flavour to the whole mix.

Comino! I've finally managed to secure a wedge for vaping spends and intend my juice segment heading Plumeblu's way :P

Back
Top Bottom