What's new

Review Drinking my e-liquid, in a good way, kangar protank 3 mini review

MegaMysterion

Postman
Okay not me but my new protank 3 mini,

If you have ever had a protank 1/2 and fancy an upgrade this is the glasso/clearomizer for you.

It is easy to fill, quiet and a real work horse, it has however devoured my
e-liquid and i am having a massive nicci rush right now as i am typing.
(Musy be that dual coil)

The vapour production is emmense, it always provides a warm vape no matter what settings i use? Which for me is good i find warmer vapor provides more taste and replicates the same satisfaction i use to get from nasty stinkies.

The taste of my vapour has also been enhanced, before i was using an i clear 30 and the flavour i get from this (for me) seems to be twice as good maybe it's due to the pyrex glass vs the poly carbanate (plastic) of the i clear 30,
maybe its the slim line drip tip, that seems to direct concentrated volumes of vapour directly to my tastebuds, vs the i clear 30 which has a chunkey drip tip that spreads the vapour.

This sleek, stylish glassomizer is a steal at just under £6. I dont think any other clearomizer on the market will come close to this, in regards to value for money

I have only been testing it since this morning and have experianced no leaks or any type of problem so far, the only con is the drip tip is slightly loose but will not fall off.

All in all very good bit of kit, if your browsing the internet for a good little clearomizer look no further it is a real gem.

Disclaimer: this is my independant opinion only on the mini protank 3 and i am in no way offiliated with ANY e-cig company.

Thanks for the review, however you've just made my Fasttech delivery wait a little less bearable :-)

Yep. I love the mini2 & got mini3 yesterday. They've really got it nailed with these 2 tanks. Great for out & about with a smaller battery

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am starting to think that Kangertech are in cahhots with the eliquid makers. My Aerotank burns through fluid at a fair old rate. No complaints on its use, except in a quiet room I feel like the airflow is loud enough to get everyone looking at me. No gurling though. But Sheesh, Its a fluid hungry little bast compared to vivi novas and even PT1 and 2s.

Many thanks for your review. i have been using my mini pro tank 3 for the last week, no problem's at all with it.Good vapour production and good flavors, however it does seem to like a lot of juice.

Sent from my GEM10313S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Got mine for 6.99 from myepack.co.uk

Sent from my GEM10313S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom