What's new

The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

I can came collect from Milton Keynes, at no extra cost to yourself. If you can get to there. (Northampton would be better)
I can even throw in a tent as well, so all you will need to carry is a sleeping bag and vape gear.
I don't fancy getting in and out of Birmingham,

Looks to be about £70 return to Milton Keynes on national express.

And for any two others, if pickup for @Raguri ismilton Keynes. There's space for two more.

Which day will you be driving up, anthonyb? I could make it to MK without too much difficulty, and I'd be happy to chip in for rocket fuel.

Which day will you be driving up, anthonyb? I could make it to MK without too much difficulty, and I'd be happy to chip in for rocket fuel.

If rags is coming on the bus. It would more likely be a Friday run up.
The reason being it's a 5hrs bus ride for rags to get to MK, then another 4-5 hrs run to the meet, so if we did the run Saturday we will miss most of it. So rags is on the bus at 8am arrives at 1pm MK, so eta hawkeshead not before 5pm.
Rags also has to take into account the return journey, we need to know what time his return bus is, as I don't think camping in MK bus depot is allowed.
The train up MK might also be an option. Just looked at red spotted, and from Southampton to MK central £70.60 open return, but the calendar does not go to sep. yet. Plus it's 2.75 hr trip instead of 5.

Rocket Fuel - more like sloe gin the way I drive

Sounds good. I was thinking Friday, on the grounds that Hawkeshead is a long way from pretty much anywhere, in every conceivable direction. Can I be pencilled in for one of your places then? Mmmm... sloe gin....

Sounds good. I was thinking Friday, on the grounds that Hawkeshead is a long way from pretty much anywhere, in every conceivable direction. Can I be pencilled in for one of your places then? Mmmm... sloe gin....

I'll confirm that as one definite pick up and return from Milton Keynes.
So that still leaves one available seat.
As I said in an earlier post, I'm more than happy to pick up on route. The route for me is junction 14 M1 north bound, junction 19 enter M6 north bound, up to junction 36, so any services on that route then become a pick up point.

I hope so. I dont mind helping out with fuel, but, 200 pounds is more than i earn a month... :/. Thats how much the train will be iirc.

I reckon the cheapest option would be to buy a large box & mail yourself there. Or thumb it. :thumbup::thumbsup:

I didn't know things had got that bad for Andy.

Poor Liath.

Oh Mawsley, if only you knew, it's worse than that, so much worse... I'd tell you all about it but it wouldn't be fair on AndyC1971 to discuss his 'little issue' in too much detail on the forum.... ;)

Oh Mawsley, if only you knew, it's worse than that, so much worse... I'd tell you all about it but it wouldn't be fair on @AndyC1971 to discuss his 'little issue' in too much detail on the forum.... ;)

He hasn't accidentally used superglue instead of lube, again?

*cough*

People .. just to remind you of this .. summer will be drawing closed .. make this Your next Event before Halloween

Back
Top Bottom