What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show Us Your Taifun GT

thanks so much
its a roller and i wont it
i 've got to get a job, this house husband thing means i have to look at clones or second hand.
its fu..ing nice looking

'Pimp my GT' :)

2ci7hoy.jpg

Well I've posted this before, but hey, I loves my Taifun GT and Paps X (unhealthily so even!) :)

(and in nano mode)

Attachments

• 20140320_233302[1].jpg
    20140320_233302[1].jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20140329_115710[1].jpg
    20140329_115710[1].jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 61
Exquisite! What is it?

well it started life as a Sigelei I ching. - They have a notorious system of placing the batt vent holes on the screw threading ( wtf ) - so your left with a thread gap.

I got two 2mm holes drilled in the tube and then hunted down a right sized Stainless Ring that would fill the gap.

Now as you can see in the pic, trying to handpolish the taifun and the body. - should look quite smart. - The extra ring is just something i picked up cheap on ebay lol.

Done my measurements (22.2mm) and it fits nice n tight.

c9516d3f-0349-4556-b434-1ce68e9fd4c4.jpg

Just makes something a bit different. :)

well it started life as a Sigelei I ching. - They have a notorious system of placing the batt vent holes on the screw threading ( wtf ) - so your left with a thread gap.

I got two 2mm holes drilled in the tube and then hunted down a right sized Stainless Ring that would fill the gap.

Now as you can see in the pic, trying to handpolish the taifun and the body. - should look quite smart. - The extra ring is just something i picked up cheap on ebay lol.

Done my measurements (22.2mm) and it fits nice n tight.

c9516d3f-0349-4556-b434-1ce68e9fd4c4.jpg

Just makes something a bit different. :)

Well I commend you in your modification. Perhaps you could start a tv show just like the pimp my ride. I'd watch it! ;)

Back
Top Bottom