What's new

Doing Stuff on the day: Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Hey Folks, So as part of the Meet at Hawkeshead we'd like to have lots of little things going on, Some idea's that have been put forward are:

Swap Shop:
Do you have Mods, Juices or accessories you don't want or need anymore just bring them along...

Coiling Masterclass, Any of you apes out there want to show of your coil building skills, this would be an excellent opportunity to show your fellow apes how to build those super rigs you use to blow HUUUUUGE clouds, or even just help them to get the hang of basic coiling and wicking...

Kids Treasure Hunt, there are going to be a number of kids at the meet, would someone like to run a treasure hunt or other activity in the afternoon (not everyone will be there from friday so i'm expecting people to be arriving until 3 or so). or possibly just sit them in front of something in the games room...

Mixology class: You Master juice DIY folks could possibly show and tell for your fellow apes who wish to learn - or just trade recipes!

Mod Maintenance, The more experienced VV & Mech users can help those in need or just trade tips and look wise...:grin2:

Any suggestions or Volunteers to run any of these events will be gratefully accepted, lets make this a real community event that will be remembered through a warm alcoholic glow for many a day...:lol1:

Totally loving the sound of that! As well as the treasure hunt. My older two will help any of the smaller kids out too.

I dont have the patience to teach my OH how to coil, so the coiling lesson would be great if anyone wants to organise that? He'd be really grateful!

Well the treasure hunt I can help with we have an orienteering course set up around the groups with maps and stuff so if someone can just look are the kids I can give them everything they need.

Coiling I love the sound of a master class I can do basic micros and that's it. I wanna blow huuuuuge clouds.

Mixing master class I would love to join in I make a few of my own but always good to share

I have a box full of juice and olds and sods for the swap shop

So excited now

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'd like to volunteer MrTeaTime and AndyC1971 to wash up.... it's only fair, as no doubt Gonloopy and I will be making tea (two sugars!) all day..... ;)

In all seriousness, that lot sounds great, and I'll definitely have some stuff to chuck into the swap shop, but I suspect knowing how mini meets tend to go, everyone will be FAR too busy meeting, greeting, drinking and mutually-appreciating to get involved in too much 'organised activity'! ;)

I cant wash up, I have an allergy to washing up liquid......and thats what paper plates are designed for. Sheesh you ladies, just cant think can you!

I like the idea of you on coffee duty though. I will help organise the treasure hunt, and will bring stuff to swap, but wont coil, as I am not the worlds best, though ZT is awesome at that :)

Also if barbecues need cooking??!!

Pity there's no treasure hunt for the big kids!
Swap shop is a given
Mixology - we could invent a Hawkshead flavour

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I cant wash up, I have an allergy to washing up liquid......and thats what paper plates are designed for. Sheesh you ladies, just cant think can you!

I like the idea of you on coffee duty though. I will help organise the treasure hunt, and will bring stuff to swap, but wont coil, as I am not the worlds best, though ZT is awesome at that :)

Also if barbecues need cooking??!!

No cooking needed it will all be done for us. More time for us to well do the things vapers do when together

Im also venturing into Hawkshead during the day, the place looks too beautiful not to photograph!

Back
Top Bottom