What's new

Food!!! @ The Hawkshead Bigger than mini vape meet

Bring on the meat! (and Quorn)

• Pay as you Eat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigAndy

Postman
Ok so it looks like we are starting to fill up it's time to work out what we should do about the food

Breakfast is easy £4.99 each day including full English, continental and cereals
Those of you staying the Friday night as well dinner is available and you can book on arrival

As for on the evening of the 6th what would you all like to do we have two options so far

We can have a ticketed BBQ and buffet for £8 a person

or

Pay as you eat type BBQ with burgers sausages and many other things for about £5 each

We can go with the masses and do either

Nice one .. Either of the two Barbies sounds a good plan.

maybe we should get Merino-Teflon to do the cooking ? he's an Aussie .. its gotta be in his Dominion right ?

BigAndy Is there another option?

We will have quite a few members with families, is there a Children's menu option?

I added a potluck option to the poll...not sure if thats a big thing here in the UK, but back home all our family reunions and stuff was completely fed by everyone, everyone would bring enough to feed their group plus 2-3 extra people

Im not assed either way, Im cool with an £8 BBQ n Buffet or bringing our own food and cooking for the masses

Theres enough men going to be there that the BBQs will be well looked after :P

I added a potluck option to the poll...not sure if thats a big thing here in the UK, but back home all our family reunions and stuff was completely fed by everyone, everyone would bring enough to feed their group plus 2-3 extra people

Im not assed either way, Im cool with an £8 BBQ n Buffet or bringing our own food and cooking for the masses

Theres enough men going to be there that the BBQs will be well looked after :P

you gonna bring some Apple Pie and Root beer ?

you gonna bring some Apple Pie and Root beer ?

ASDA sells root beer :P Ill bring some of that :P

Apple pies, nah I dont make them :P Car will be packed with kids and entertainment! And yall can make fun of my OH for sticking "Ecigs Save Lives" stickers ALL over the fecking thing :p

Back
Top Bottom