What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review MCV Panzer vs. FT Chanzer

Yeah sounds like a plan. Set a deadline and everyone who has
donated by then gets entered?

I'd almost forgotten you were gonna do this Mawsley . It's a fair read dude & i agree with your stance.
In the end, after looking fiercely at the original i decided to give it a miss right now BUT, it did point me in the direction of the biomech & i have ended up buying that instead. The panzer only had 1 little detail that swayed me away & it was just the fact that to adjust for battery rattle you have to remove the top cap. Not really a big deal like but still a deal breaker for me based simply on a convenience requirement. Other than that i can see it's the bollox.

Like you then, i'm not the moneybags type & so it mattered to me that the mod i buy next will tick specific boxes. I was in search of my rock & that's why i bought the biomech. I won't say any more about the mod yet because i won't actually be receiving it until Tuesday probably (Oh shit, words might get eaten) but the motivations & reasons for getting the real deal are up there with what you conveyed in your comparison. The results remain to be seen.

Why am i bothering to say all this ? Because the mcv panzer was the mod that opened my eyes to the differences in quality between ,well, you know !

I have my clone mods & my budget attys AND i'm a 'never say never' bloke but i have made a conscious decision to only buy quality gear in future. Based on my journey into vaping so far & the hits & misses i have had with cheaper imitations, i would now rather have just a couple of rock solid mod/atty set ups hanging around than a pile of half arsed stuff that's ok but only ok or in fact some of it becomes redundant pretty quick.

All that said, it was those cheapy bits & pieces which have led me to the high end gear & gave me the tools to understand the difference.

O.K, nuff said. Good write up.

I think you should just give it to the First person who donated to your jump!!! Whoever that may be, Hint Hint!!!:lol1:

That sounds brilliant mate!!! Would really appreciate that mate. Your a top bloke Maxcat

More than a pleasure.

(just wish my firm thought so,. I now have to go to Corby and fix a boiler.) :sleepy::(

(Rather go to Bath and throw Belgians at Teflon)

That sounds brilliant mate!!! Would really appreciate that mate. Your a top bloke @Maxcat

I'll throw in my Vape Queen Colossus too. Got to have some genuine gear going on.

Sam - start the thread - Sammy, Sammy start the thread... x

Well deserved, won't tell my personal story but you are doing it for a most worthy cause.

(also really get pissed off with people whose only contribution to the forum is to put name on list for a freebee, @V......... }
You'll have to give us a better clue than that!!! do you know how many members there are on here that start with a V !!!:yahoo:

...BUT, it did point me in the direction of the biomech

I've upgraded my Biomech to silver pins and a mag switch and this thing is my favourite mod. It's like the Rai Vapes Launcher V2 x 1,000. It's got my Origen V2 on it and I doubt the pair will ever be parted.

Back
Top Bottom