What's new

Review MCV Panzer vs. FT Chanzer

Yeah sounds like a plan. Set a deadline and everyone who has
donated by then gets entered?

I'd almost forgotten you were gonna do this Mawsley . It's a fair read dude & i agree with your stance.
In the end, after looking fiercely at the original i decided to give it a miss right now BUT, it did point me in the direction of the biomech & i have ended up buying that instead. The panzer only had 1 little detail that swayed me away & it was just the fact that to adjust for battery rattle you have to remove the top cap. Not really a big deal like but still a deal breaker for me based simply on a convenience requirement. Other than that i can see it's the bollox.

Like you then, i'm not the moneybags type & so it mattered to me that the mod i buy next will tick specific boxes. I was in search of my rock & that's why i bought the biomech. I won't say any more about the mod yet because i won't actually be receiving it until Tuesday probably (Oh shit, words might get eaten) but the motivations & reasons for getting the real deal are up there with what you conveyed in your comparison. The results remain to be seen.

Why am i bothering to say all this ? Because the mcv panzer was the mod that opened my eyes to the differences in quality between ,well, you know !

I have my clone mods & my budget attys AND i'm a 'never say never' bloke but i have made a conscious decision to only buy quality gear in future. Based on my journey into vaping so far & the hits & misses i have had with cheaper imitations, i would now rather have just a couple of rock solid mod/atty set ups hanging around than a pile of half arsed stuff that's ok but only ok or in fact some of it becomes redundant pretty quick.

All that said, it was those cheapy bits & pieces which have led me to the high end gear & gave me the tools to understand the difference.

O.K, nuff said. Good write up.

I think you should just give it to the First person who donated to your jump!!! Whoever that may be, Hint Hint!!!:lol1:

That sounds brilliant mate!!! Would really appreciate that mate. Your a top bloke Maxcat

More than a pleasure.

(just wish my firm thought so,. I now have to go to Corby and fix a boiler.) :sleepy::(

(Rather go to Bath and throw Belgians at Teflon)

That sounds brilliant mate!!! Would really appreciate that mate. Your a top bloke @Maxcat

I'll throw in my Vape Queen Colossus too. Got to have some genuine gear going on.

Sam - start the thread - Sammy, Sammy start the thread... x

Well deserved, won't tell my personal story but you are doing it for a most worthy cause.

(also really get pissed off with people whose only contribution to the forum is to put name on list for a freebee, @V......... }
You'll have to give us a better clue than that!!! do you know how many members there are on here that start with a V !!!:yahoo:

...BUT, it did point me in the direction of the biomech

I've upgraded my Biomech to silver pins and a mag switch and this thing is my favourite mod. It's like the Rai Vapes Launcher V2 x 1,000. It's got my Origen V2 on it and I doubt the pair will ever be parted.

Back
Top Bottom