What's new

Cornwall vapers, where exactly are you?

Astro

Postman
Just curious as to where we all are, and if any of us are nearby to each other?

Currently i'm on the north coast in Tintagel. I'm originally from Essex, but grew up in Port Isaac from the age of 10 or so. Also lived in Falmouth for several years. I left Cornwall for a long time, uni and working in London and a few other places, but ended up coming back to Kernow about 5 years ago.

Although i'm not actually Cornish, I do consider myself 'from Cornwall' when asked. It's home and where all my memories (well most) were formed. And aside from my accent, no one would ever know otherwise.

2 weeks in august in poundstock does that count (surf widemouth beach its the mutts)

Yeah why not. And i've surfed Widemouth Bay several times through the years. Lovely beach.

I'm down in Penzance, I know there are several others down this end also, maybe 5-6 members, maybe a little more I lose track! =p

I'm quasi-Cornish! Born in the states, raised in Ipswich, live in Cornwall, Cornish mother. I like confusing people when they look at me funny when I say I'm Cornish in an american accent!

Down in hayle,lived here for 40 odd years, Cornish wife and 2 Cornish son's also 2 Cornish grandchildren. Love Cornwall and everything Cornish, so does make me a Cornish man (I hope so).

Sent from my GEM10313S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
I'm also an incomer, from the West Midlands. I've lived in Helston for 11 years, after trying to move down here since the 1970's! Love the county, love the people, love the life, and love vaping!

Born in Porthleven but rent prices rocketed and i moved to big city Helston where i currently reside.

I'm quasi-Cornish! Born in the states, raised in Ipswich, live in Cornwall, Cornish mother. I like confusing people when they look at me funny when I say I'm Cornish in an american accent!

Lol, im a wanna be american, born in london living in st ives!

Back
Top Bottom