What's new

Review Kanger mini protank 3

Dopey

Postman
Hi guys this I've been using this for a few days so thought I would post a little review.

I bought this with my own money from myepack priced at £6.99.

First impression visually is that it looks a lot nicer than the original protank mini and with the option to remove/replace the drip tip is a great bonus.
it comes with kangers new dual coil heads and they work a treat, there is no wicking issues, taste is great and the vapour production from such a small device is superb.

The new dual coil heads can be rebuilt easily enough but at £7 for 5 coil heads you could just swap them over.
I think I prefere the new kanger dual coils to the aspire but that's just my opinion.

The only major drawback for me is that is suffers the same problem as the big size protanks and you can't fill the tank to the maximum, once you fill the tank and turn it the right way round you get a small area at the top with no liquid but you still get 1.5ml inside.

overall I think its a great piece of kit for £6.99 and and you can't go wrong if your looking for a budget out and about vape.

This pic shows how different it is compared to an original mini protank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 161
Just pulled the trigger on this. If it turns out to be naff I will hold you personally responsible. :gunban:

Just kidding. This looks so super sweet and getting it at half the price of other vendors is a major plus!

Just arrived (thanks Myepack)

30hn1bs.jpg

It's beautiful! I love the simple, shiny, elegant design. The draw is a little airy compared to what I'm used to but not having to suck so hard may save my face muscles from aching so much. Filled it with the Squid Ink I also got this morning, the flavor is a big improvement, so clean and pure, although I haven't tried the SquInk in anything else yet. So far I have it up to 9 watts, it can probably take more but I'm trying to 'break it in'. Vapour production is superb, no hint of a dry hit.

If I had one criticism it's that it's more shiny than any of my other stuff so it doesn't match exactly. But that just means I need to go buy some more shiny stuff!

I would give it 10/10 but since I'm relatively new to this and haven't tried everything out there I'm going to give it a provisional 9/10. Definitely the best I currently own.

Wasn't keen on how much juice this was going through so I put an evod head on it. Just stuck an extra plastic bit upside down on the shaft. Works a treat.

Back
Top Bottom