What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

Bought n paid for money left over go buy some new sonys or efest purple 35amps couple of atties on the way too started off easy with the igo w thanks all who helped and no doubt ill buy a non clone when they do a special edition of something nice. or somthing new grabs me. really wanted the real black and red one just hope they do something simlar soon. Thanks again everyone.

http://www.mechmode.com/stingray-full-kit---infinite-tech-113-p.asp

£37.95 delivered yes

Last edited:
Viggo brass edition coming to MV soon, also the ember hard hitting copper mod, also pluma under £100 at £99.99 grab whilst you can they are proving popular, sold out viggo on pre-order they are awesome, but brass edition will be special!

copper viggo coming soon to mv, viggos are awesome mods but holding out for the copper one, also brass coming soon, we sold right out of viggo's like mentioned ^^^^ switch build is different and quiet qwirky.

Also the ember is a fantastic hard hitting copper mod, we also have pluma on at the moment at only £99.99 bargain selling well.

Also check out our clearance section as we have many sub £100 mods there to be found

Thanks

I'll vouch for the kultura from midlands vaping, awesome mod, great service including helping me with some ordering issues, arrived dead quick and although I've not done a volt drop test as yet, its driving a .3ohm quad coil build extremely well over the month I've been using it. I'm going to upgrade the switch to magnets soon as I like them but its totally unnecessary and purely down to personal preference.

Thanks I bought a stingray but keeping my money until I see stm special

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom