What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

For me, its the faff of carrying lots of cells. I change my cells out once a day towards evening so my night time vape is on fresh cells, I can get near to two days out of one 18650 and not have restricted performance, 2900mah for my panasonic pd cells vs 800mah for efests and I only have a 30mm length penalty for all those benefits. I also find 18350 bottom firing mods awkward to use, their too short for me lol.

Like I say, I cant see the point

For me, its the faff of carrying lots of cells. I change my cells out once a day towards evening so my night time vape is on fresh cells, I can get near to two days out of one 18650 and not have restricted performance, 2900mah for my panasonic pd cells vs 800mah for efests and I only have a 30mm length penalty for all those benefits. I also find 18350 bottom firing mods awkward to use, their too short for me lol.

Like I say, I cant see the point

Fair Doos pal. The battery life is always an important element for factor in. Horses for courses at the end of the day.

Taifun GT on its way. Just need a mech, batteries and a charger now.

But which mech... Decisions, decisions.

Ok. I just changed out my pd's. Mainly because I'm on a charging bent today.

I put them in at four oclock Wednesday night on the way home. Built up a .6ohm coil for the taifun and .6ohm dual coil Wednesday night, seriously chwin vaped them Wednesday night because they are good coils lol. Used them all yesterday and changed them out this morning.

Thats why I prefer 18650 cells lol

Ok. I just changed out my pd's. Mainly because I'm on a charging bent today.

I put them in at four oclock Wednesday night on the way home. Built up a .6ohm coil for the taifun and .6ohm dual coil Wednesday night, seriously chwin vaped them Wednesday night because they are good coils lol. Used them all yesterday and changed them out this morning.

Thats why I prefer 18650 cells lol

Ha ha. You do love your extended battery life don't you! I prefer the trade off of size vs carrying more batteries. :P

Thats kind of my point though. I could fill up the tank and pop a fresh cell in and all I would need to carry is this

For more than 24 hours vaping.....

Were I to go the small route I would need this

And those cells would not be safe to run that dripper, or the taifun above, this shot is for demonstration purpurposes only

Were I to go the small route I would need this

And those cells would not be safe to run that dripper, or the taifun above, this shot is for demonstration purpurposes only

So those efest wouldn't be safe? How come?

I think I need to do more research because I would have bought those for a 18350 mod with a taifun!

My taifun is .6ohm, my dripper seen there is .4ohm, the efests will fire at .6ohm, but they dont like it and ypur right on the limit of what vapers suggest is safe for them, there are no data sheets for them as they are rewrapped cells, efest does not manufacture them.

Therefore imo, they are not suitable to run any of my set ups, they also have smalller anodes and cathodes than 18650 cells, which basically makes the cells sag more under load where my 18650 cells fire these coils instantly, they kind of smoulder with the 18350 cells, which means holding the button down longer, wasting energy without actually vaping it.

Like I say, I don't get on with 18350 cells at all, I certainly won't ever buy another 18350 only mod unless I feel its feasible to convert it to 18650 cells.

Back
Top Bottom