What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£100 mech help anyone please

Ty guys yes will be my first real mech I have 2 svds now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would still go with quality personally. But I have been spoilt in my journey, I went from ego batteries to a zmax and from a zmax to a paps lux. Never owned a clone, but begrudgingly fired a few at meets. Genuine high end shit all the way. I was going Carlos was going to pop by at some point :P

My coiling is ok but only ever coiled protanks n stuff before got a cheap v5 from slowtech today so ill get practicing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would still go with quality personally. But I have been spoilt in my journey, I went from ego batteries to a zmax and from a zmax to a paps lux. Never owned a clone, but begrudgingly fired a few at meets. Genuine high end shit all the way. I was going @Carlos was going to pop by at some point :P

Beat Ya as I started on a provari :P, get on the Pit Sam nice little mod list by Microsoft Eng
with sat mag button £97 to your door mate, Brushed SS or AL bronze and a choice of SS or AL bronze top and bottom caps.

Beat Ya as I started on a provari :P, get on the Pit Sam nice little mod list by Microsoft Eng
with sat mag button £97 to your door mate, Brushed SS or AL bronze and a choice of SS or AL bronze top and bottom caps.

You need to like some fucking posts then! :banghead: :D

Back
Top Bottom