What's new

£100 mech help anyone please

Ty guys yes will be my first real mech I have 2 svds now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would still go with quality personally. But I have been spoilt in my journey, I went from ego batteries to a zmax and from a zmax to a paps lux. Never owned a clone, but begrudgingly fired a few at meets. Genuine high end shit all the way. I was going Carlos was going to pop by at some point :P

My coiling is ok but only ever coiled protanks n stuff before got a cheap v5 from slowtech today so ill get practicing

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would still go with quality personally. But I have been spoilt in my journey, I went from ego batteries to a zmax and from a zmax to a paps lux. Never owned a clone, but begrudgingly fired a few at meets. Genuine high end shit all the way. I was going @Carlos was going to pop by at some point :P

Beat Ya as I started on a provari :P, get on the Pit Sam nice little mod list by Microsoft Eng
with sat mag button £97 to your door mate, Brushed SS or AL bronze and a choice of SS or AL bronze top and bottom caps.

Beat Ya as I started on a provari :P, get on the Pit Sam nice little mod list by Microsoft Eng
with sat mag button £97 to your door mate, Brushed SS or AL bronze and a choice of SS or AL bronze top and bottom caps.

You need to like some fucking posts then! :banghead: :D

Back
Top Bottom