What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Experienced Opinions Wanted

I run my taifun gt on my roller. Top side firing mech, its my favourite combo tbh, I do like 18650 cells though, rollers seem to go for about sixty quid in the classies, I personally wouldn't sell mine, its just far too good.

Here's my day to day set ups

A mechanical mod could look as attractive as Kylie Minogues arse but it still wouldn't get anywhere near my face if the voltage drop off was shite. :yahoo:

ooh! I lied. I probably would. :P

Last edited:
Yeah it's a wait but still just think of it this way you could get a mod and an atty or two for the price of a clone in the uk. up to you though if you cam bear the wait. I do a bit of both for FT it's buy and forget something I want sooner I buy from uk.

I hear you! I suppose I would be happier to wait if I already had some sort of mech setup and was just adding to it. Going to have to assess my options me thinks.

Not experienced by any means but I did a bit of research on this mod with what else I had in mind :)

Oni mod clone ( runs at $19 on FT )
Taifun GT from Vapegeek ( £30 odd quid )
18350 battery, 2.1 ohm coil with cotton, centre air tube removed. - Jobs a goodun perfect. :)

Thing about the Oni is that is has a width of 22.8mm - perfect for the 23mm Taifun GT.

Oh and it looks good as well

7xax.jpg

Looking hawt! Hmm, this is another one to add to the list I think.

The VapeGeek Taifun is an HCigar clone and I think it's the best I've seen so far.

I run my taifun gt on my roller. Top side firing mech, its my favourite combo tbh, I do like 18650 cells though, rollers seem to go for about sixty quid in the classies, I personally wouldn't sell mine, its just far too good.

Here's my day to day set ups

Nice - does that have an 18350 mode as well? Sounds pretty pricey though.

A mechanical mod could look as attractive as Kylie Minogues arse but it still wouldn't get anywhere near my face if the voltage drop off was shite. :yahoo:

ooh! I lied. I probably would. :P

To be fair, Kylies' arse has to be a special exception pal. I'm glad you owned up and told the truth!

Yes the roller is telescopic 18350 to 18650. As you can see, I dont do 18350 mode, I just dont find the trade off worthwhile.

I vape at quite low resistance, my 18650's can either do all day at .6ohm or do .2ohm. 18350 cells dont really like being below .8ohm and only have 800mah, , id need to carry three to have almost the capacity of one panasonic 18650 pd cell. I can't see the point myself.

I vape at quite low resistance, my 18650's can either do all day at .6ohm or do .2ohm. 18350 cells dont really like being below .8ohm and only have 800mah, , id need to carry three to have almost the capacity of one panasonic 18650 pd cell. I can't see the point myself.

Understandable. I'm not looking to sub-ohm at all really so I suppose this doesn't overly bother me.

Back
Top Bottom