What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

I run my taifun gt on my roller. Top side firing mech, its my favourite combo tbh, I do like 18650 cells though, rollers seem to go for about sixty quid in the classies, I personally wouldn't sell mine, its just far too good.

Here's my day to day set ups

A mechanical mod could look as attractive as Kylie Minogues arse but it still wouldn't get anywhere near my face if the voltage drop off was shite. :yahoo:

ooh! I lied. I probably would. :P

Last edited:
Yeah it's a wait but still just think of it this way you could get a mod and an atty or two for the price of a clone in the uk. up to you though if you cam bear the wait. I do a bit of both for FT it's buy and forget something I want sooner I buy from uk.

I hear you! I suppose I would be happier to wait if I already had some sort of mech setup and was just adding to it. Going to have to assess my options me thinks.

Not experienced by any means but I did a bit of research on this mod with what else I had in mind :)

Oni mod clone ( runs at $19 on FT )
Taifun GT from Vapegeek ( £30 odd quid )
18350 battery, 2.1 ohm coil with cotton, centre air tube removed. - Jobs a goodun perfect. :)

Thing about the Oni is that is has a width of 22.8mm - perfect for the 23mm Taifun GT.

Oh and it looks good as well

7xax.jpg

Looking hawt! Hmm, this is another one to add to the list I think.

The VapeGeek Taifun is an HCigar clone and I think it's the best I've seen so far.

I run my taifun gt on my roller. Top side firing mech, its my favourite combo tbh, I do like 18650 cells though, rollers seem to go for about sixty quid in the classies, I personally wouldn't sell mine, its just far too good.

Here's my day to day set ups

Nice - does that have an 18350 mode as well? Sounds pretty pricey though.

A mechanical mod could look as attractive as Kylie Minogues arse but it still wouldn't get anywhere near my face if the voltage drop off was shite. :yahoo:

ooh! I lied. I probably would. :P

To be fair, Kylies' arse has to be a special exception pal. I'm glad you owned up and told the truth!

Yes the roller is telescopic 18350 to 18650. As you can see, I dont do 18350 mode, I just dont find the trade off worthwhile.

I vape at quite low resistance, my 18650's can either do all day at .6ohm or do .2ohm. 18350 cells dont really like being below .8ohm and only have 800mah, , id need to carry three to have almost the capacity of one panasonic 18650 pd cell. I can't see the point myself.

I vape at quite low resistance, my 18650's can either do all day at .6ohm or do .2ohm. 18350 cells dont really like being below .8ohm and only have 800mah, , id need to carry three to have almost the capacity of one panasonic 18650 pd cell. I can't see the point myself.

Understandable. I'm not looking to sub-ohm at all really so I suppose this doesn't overly bother me.

Back
Top Bottom