What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

I have the fasttech chi you this one and can hand on heart say that it's the best clone I have owned and I have had a quite few already. Plus I thought it performed better than my hcigar nemesis which my mate has now. That's if you can handle the 4-6 week wait but you could get that plus 2 taifuns for the price of a mech clone in the uk. Up to you bro if grabbing one from FT get a stingray as well as these are also awesome and I am looking to order one soon. Vape on bro ;)

Another one to through into the hat but slightly more than you want to pay is the Vanilla by Smok-e Mountain. Its £89 from cloud 9 vaping and comes in 18350 only or 18650 only, we have the 18350 version. Its a cracking wee mod that has copper contacts and is adjustable for battery rattle and 510 pin. Here be some pics:

View attachment 21421View attachment 21422View attachment 21423View attachment 21424View attachment 21425View attachment 21426

That be darn sexy too! Is it £89 sexy though?..... Hmmmm.

Looks as though the Taifun doesn't quite fit flush on there too, or are my eyes deceiving me?

I have the fasttech chi you this one and can hand on heart say that it's the best clone I have owned and I have had a quite few already. Plus I thought it performed better than my hcigar nemesis which my mate has now. That's if you can handle the 4-6 week wait but you could get that plus 2 taifuns for the price of a mech clone in the uk. Up to you bro if grabbing one from FT get a stingray as well as these are also awesome and I am looking to order one soon. Vape on bro ;)

I'm loving the Chi You @stoobs. The price of clones in the UK are night and day compared to FT. It makes me wonder whether I should buy 100 and sell them myself!! lol

How long did yours take to arrive?

Last edited:
Its a 22mm mod and the Taifun is a 23mm atty so there is a little overhang but looks great with the KFL+ on it ;)

You could always have a look at the Hammer from @Vape Geek ;) Thats 23mm as is the Chi You

Its a 22mm mod and the Taifun is a 23mm atty so there is a little overhang but looks great with the KFL+ on it ;)

You could always have a look at the Hammer from @Vape Geek ;) Thats 23mm as is the Chi You

That Hammer is one crazy looking son of a bitch! I'm loving the Chi You at the mo in terms of design with the Taifun. I suppose I will need to buy a Kayfun too at some point..

4 Weeks but its solid built, hits great and the threads are awesome. I really cannot fault it ;)

Yeah it's a wait but still just think of it this way you could get a mod and an atty or two for the price of a clone in the uk. up to you though if you cam bear the wait. I do a bit of both for FT it's buy and forget something I want sooner I buy from uk.

Not experienced by any means but I did a bit of research on this mod with what else I had in mind :)

Oni mod clone ( runs at $19 on FT )
Taifun GT from Vapegeek ( £30 odd quid )
18350 battery, 2.1 ohm coil with cotton, centre air tube removed. - Jobs a goodun perfect. :)

Thing about the Oni is that is has a width of 22.8mm - perfect for the 23mm Taifun GT.

Oh and it looks good as well

7xax.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom