What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Experienced Opinions Wanted

I have the fasttech chi you this one and can hand on heart say that it's the best clone I have owned and I have had a quite few already. Plus I thought it performed better than my hcigar nemesis which my mate has now. That's if you can handle the 4-6 week wait but you could get that plus 2 taifuns for the price of a mech clone in the uk. Up to you bro if grabbing one from FT get a stingray as well as these are also awesome and I am looking to order one soon. Vape on bro ;)

Another one to through into the hat but slightly more than you want to pay is the Vanilla by Smok-e Mountain. Its £89 from cloud 9 vaping and comes in 18350 only or 18650 only, we have the 18350 version. Its a cracking wee mod that has copper contacts and is adjustable for battery rattle and 510 pin. Here be some pics:

View attachment 21421View attachment 21422View attachment 21423View attachment 21424View attachment 21425View attachment 21426

That be darn sexy too! Is it £89 sexy though?..... Hmmmm.

Looks as though the Taifun doesn't quite fit flush on there too, or are my eyes deceiving me?

I have the fasttech chi you this one and can hand on heart say that it's the best clone I have owned and I have had a quite few already. Plus I thought it performed better than my hcigar nemesis which my mate has now. That's if you can handle the 4-6 week wait but you could get that plus 2 taifuns for the price of a mech clone in the uk. Up to you bro if grabbing one from FT get a stingray as well as these are also awesome and I am looking to order one soon. Vape on bro ;)

I'm loving the Chi You @stoobs. The price of clones in the UK are night and day compared to FT. It makes me wonder whether I should buy 100 and sell them myself!! lol

How long did yours take to arrive?

Last edited:
Its a 22mm mod and the Taifun is a 23mm atty so there is a little overhang but looks great with the KFL+ on it ;)

You could always have a look at the Hammer from @Vape Geek ;) Thats 23mm as is the Chi You

Its a 22mm mod and the Taifun is a 23mm atty so there is a little overhang but looks great with the KFL+ on it ;)

You could always have a look at the Hammer from @Vape Geek ;) Thats 23mm as is the Chi You

That Hammer is one crazy looking son of a bitch! I'm loving the Chi You at the mo in terms of design with the Taifun. I suppose I will need to buy a Kayfun too at some point..

4 Weeks but its solid built, hits great and the threads are awesome. I really cannot fault it ;)

Yeah it's a wait but still just think of it this way you could get a mod and an atty or two for the price of a clone in the uk. up to you though if you cam bear the wait. I do a bit of both for FT it's buy and forget something I want sooner I buy from uk.

Not experienced by any means but I did a bit of research on this mod with what else I had in mind :)

Oni mod clone ( runs at $19 on FT )
Taifun GT from Vapegeek ( £30 odd quid )
18350 battery, 2.1 ohm coil with cotton, centre air tube removed. - Jobs a goodun perfect. :)

Thing about the Oni is that is has a width of 22.8mm - perfect for the 23mm Taifun GT.

Oh and it looks good as well

7xax.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom