What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

How about a Smok Magneto, it was our first mech mod and at £35 it really is a good piece of kit. Its a bottom firing mod and is telescopic so you can run 18350, 18500 and 18650 batteries but looks the muts in 18350 mode. Its a 22mm mod and looks superb with a kayfun on top or even a smaller diameter atty. We still have and use our Magneto but mainly for our drippers now.

Here's a few pics of ours with various atties on top

BG Vape 25.jpgBG Vape 6a.jpgBG Vape 6b.jpgBG Vape 15.jpgBG Vape 17.jpg

And a review from our buddy Todd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEUDjArFGW4

Like we say at £35 if you find that a mech is not for you then you ain't lost much. Hope this helps a little :)

How about a Smok Magneto, it was our first mech mod and at £35 it really is a good piece of kit. Its a bottom firing mod and is telescopic so you can run 18350, 18500 and 18650 batteries but looks the muts in 18350 mode. Its a 22mm mod and looks superb with a kayfun on top or even a smaller diameter atty. We still have and use our Magneto but mainly for our drippers now.

Here's a few pics of ours with various atties on top

View attachment 21406View attachment 21407View attachment 21408View attachment 21409View attachment 21410

And a review from our buddy Todd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEUDjArFGW4

Like we say at £35 if you find that a mech is not for you then you ain't lost much. Hope this helps a little :)

Thanks guys. I have seen the Magneto a few times around POTV. Looks like a popular choice.

You say it's 'bottom firing'. What are the advantages here?

Its all preference really bud. We have "chunky" hands and find that bottom firing mods just feel better in the hand and to fire than side firers (with mechs its either bottom firing or bottom side firing)

Sentinel and GT. How about something like a vision spinner for your little guy?

Attachments

• 1395240486697.jpg
    1395240486697.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 215
Its all preference really bud. We have "chunky" hands and find that bottom firing mods just feel better in the hand and to fire than side firers (with mechs its either bottom firing or bottom side firing)

Got ya! It's more a matter of what's comfortable than anything else then. Makes sense.

Sentinel and GT. How about something like a vision spinner for your little guy?

Yeah, I've got a Vision Spinner already. that could work I suppose.

I like the design and form of the sentinal, but would have to be SS though! lol

Last edited:
Ok, so a quick round-up. I'm going to forget about the Taifun GS for the moment I think.

Annnnd here are the potential candidates to house the Taifun GT so far:

- Caravela
- Astro
- Chi You
- Magneto
- V2 Launcher
- Stingray

Any more that should be considered?

Another one to through into the hat but slightly more than you want to pay is the Vanilla by Smok-e Mountain. Its £89 from cloud 9 vaping and comes in 18350 only or 18650 only, we have the 18350 version. Its a cracking wee mod that has copper contacts and is adjustable for battery rattle and 510 pin. Here be some pics:

BG Vape 20c.jpgBG Vape 7b.jpgBG Vape 8a.jpgBG Vape 10.jpgBG Vape hand 1b.jpgBG Vape 31 KFL+.jpg

Back
Top Bottom