What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

And performance of the Chi rivals the Nem? If so, having the GT sit flush is a major plus for me.

The GS was really just a on the go option, however looking at it now I'm not convinced it is going to be any smaller. In fact, it looks longer and thinner?

not sure to be honest dude....the gs does look longer and thinner, and looks like it would look better on something that shares the same circumference, the gt is 22.8mm, which, to me looks ok on the nem, but perfect on the chi....and as far as performance wise...i would guess they are fairly similar

Where are you buying yours from then? Overseas, or Uk?

Slowtech because they are so cheap. I'm in no hurry to get mine though due to wanting more liquid first so a delay in delivery is no problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My gosh! Look at the army of mechs' you have in the background! :O

In your opinion (as I'm sure you own both) Is there any need to get the GS as well as the GT?

i think the gt vapes better than the gs (and before anyone jumps on me) its all about the set up but life with the gt is just less hassle :thumbup: o and thats just some of the mods in the background :grin2:

not sure to be honest dude....the gs does look longer and thinner, and looks like it would look better on something that shares the same circumference, the gt is 22.8mm, which, to me looks ok on the nem, but perfect on the chi....and as far as performance wise...i would guess they are fairly similar

What about the Caravela? It's a beauty!

Slowtech because they are so cheap. I'm in no hurry to get mine though due to wanting more liquid first so a delay in delivery is no problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've just been having a look on there myself. It's a little sweet shop of goodies isn't it! lol

I don't mind waiting, however I wanted to have the GT by the end of the month and I'm not sure it would look any good sat on an MVP2!

I've just been having a look on there myself. It's a little sweet shop of goodies isn't it! lol

I don't mind waiting, however I wanted to have the GT by the end of the month and I'm not sure it would look any good sat on an MVP2!

It looks sweet on the mvp2 dude

Sent From My Galaxy S4

i think the gt vapes better than the gs (and before anyone jumps on me) its all about the set up but life with the gt is just less hassle :thumbup: o and thats just some of the mods in the background :grin2:

I'm all for 'less hassle' pal. Especially as I'm going into rebuildable atomizers and mechs for the first time.

That is just 'some' of the mods??? jeeeezus.

Astro+GT

WP_20140319_00220140319135157_zpse5d845eb.jpg

:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom